Eastern Creek Skid Pan Day - More Numbers Needed - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2004, 19:48   #1 (permalink)

Eastern Creek Skid Pan Day - More Numbers Needed

To those of you who are interested, im in the process of organising a Skid Pan day at Eastern Creek. Its a State of the art Venue, and without a doubt the best one in NSW.

This event is being organised with CommPerformance & V8Owners, and now LS1 & Ford Forums. Anyone is welcome to come. Its a great opportunity to legally throw your car around a huge wet skid pan and find out just how sideways your car can get!!!! :D Its not a "Holden Only" day, so anyone is welcome to come. RWD/FWD/AWD. The day will be run by Aaron McGill from Auto-Motion (Weevil_LS1 & Myself have done courses with him before) and its bound to be an action packed day that will leave you grinning for weeks to come. I dare says its the best fun you can with your pants on!!!

We have booked both the Skid Pan and the Skid Circuit which is a Figure 8 track designed to teach power sliding/drifting through corners.

Whens the day???
Sunday 16th January 2005

Where???
Eastern Creek Raceway - Skid Pan Circuit

How Much???
Currently we are looking at $220 for the day with a min of 20 people.

What do you need to do???
Ok I need everyone who is planning on coming to organise to send me a $50 Deposit to the following account before the end of October and FULL payment by December 1st. You will also need a HELMET!!! for the day due to insurance issues.

Still got questions??
PM me with any questions you may have and i will get straight back to you. Alternatively contact me on my mobile 0413-984-819

Is this a CAMS Event, Do i need any special CAMS License/etc
No this is not a CAMS Event. There will be no Scrutinering/inspecting of cars. The only thing you need is your car, yourself to drive it, and a Helmet (Same as the ones you would use @ WSID).

Account details are as follows
BSB: 062-155
Acc: 1011-7979
Name: Ryan McBride
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia

N.B: Please include your Forum Name when you make the deposit. Please email me on Ryzz@Commperformance.com as well once you've payed so i can confirm your payment and keep track of who has and hasn't payed.
Ryzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2004, 16:11   #2 (permalink)

Re: Eastern Creek Skid Pan Day - More Numbers Needed

Come on guys, no takers here?? Its going to be a blast of a day.
Old 10-28-2004, 16:19   #3 (permalink)
Dev 5 Mutant

Would seriously love to go but funds are lacking as I'm saving for my engine work...
Cam install by Crescent Motorsport, Liverpool

Dyno

Timeslip
loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 21:18   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loxxr6
Would seriously love to go but funds are lacking as I'm saving for my engine work...
I feel sorry for you, its going to be an awesome day. Maybe come out and watch, will be good for a laugh if nothing else!
Old 11-03-2004, 08:54   #5 (permalink)

Who else is going from this forum? And how long is the day? Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll put my name down. I'll transfer the $50 on the 12th- let me know if this is a problem.
Thanks!
Tim
82falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 13:57   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82falcon
Who else is going from this forum? And how long is the day? Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll put my name down. I'll transfer the $50 on the 12th- let me know if this is a problem.
Thanks!
Tim
Welcome along Tim, its going to be a great day. If i may suggest, maybe sign up as www.commperformance.com as im posting regular updates there. I will endevor to keep you updated anyhow.

Cheers

Ryan
Old 11-10-2004, 18:49   #7 (permalink)

Guys this day is now full. No more numbers can be accpeted!
Old 11-23-2004, 20:11   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO THE FORD!
how many peoples are going, are you allowed to come watch?
Currently Full with 32 people. As many who want to come and watch can. PM me for details if you wish to come
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia