EASTERN CREEK V8 SUPERCARS DISPLAY - 4th/5th December 2004
EASTERN CREEK - Supercars Display Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th December '04
Once again we will be having a display at the Eastern Creek for the Bigpond Grand Finale this year..
We will have a 2 day display this time as the program consists of a 100km "twilight" race on the saturday afternoon/evening followed by 2 150 km races on the sunday.
Ticket prices (including possible discounts through Ford) and the meeting times for saturday are not confirmed at the moment, but sunday will be an early start as usual there, so we can all get in.
SATURDAY 4th December
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
SUNDAY 5th December
6:00am Pit Stop Cafe/Eastern Creek Tavern, Eastern Creek
6:30am sharp departing for short drive up to track.
5:00pm Pack up.
I am currently talking with Ford about discounted tickets, it is looking likely that there will be some kind of discount, this information will be passed on as soon as we know more.
- Please BE ON TIME. It is an early start, but we need to get in and get our viewing area.
- It will be ON, rail / hail or shine.
- Make sure you bring a fold up chair/sunscreen/hats/jumpers etc? Never know what kind of weather to expect..
- Please give your car a BIG clean up. As they will be part of a display, not just a nice parking spot!!
- There also may be an opportunity for some pit tours through Ford. (still to be confirmed)
- Any help in the mornings putting up club shades / roping cars off would be greatly appreciated.
(the quicker its done the better for everyone)
Pit Stop Cafe/Eastern Creek Tavern Cnr Brabham Drive & Huntingwood Drive
This is just an early post to let everyone know that we will be doing this event again and for people that are definatly sure that they will want to attend I will start to get a list together...
Keep an eye on here for more info as i get it...
Ben 0409 122763
FPV-Tickford Club of NSW