Well I own a record label entertainment company called Trema Entertainment™. I started out recording and distribution, but went over in video late 2000. I haven't stopped, and have filmed 3 different on street racing, and hot cars. Because being a car nut from a little tacka, I wanted to make a network strictly for amateur car racers, who are tired of having a hot ass car, but can't drive it anywhere. So me and my girlfriend Nikki, who is 5-times U-18 Showjumping, and horse racing champion, decided that she will sell her stock etc... and invest into actually making it into a complete thing.... not much using someone's track every month and filming it, but building our own track, own marquees, have the whole thing as the E.D.M.C(Ellis Devereux MotorSoprt Company) to allow us 100% control for everything. This is what I have so far.
1. We are going to do some car shows first. And we aren't going to be biased, and hopefully we can do it for free, so people can come and see everyones cars. No cover charge, all for the racing.
2. Next we need some people to come in and get some favorites happening. We will hopefully broadcasting the lot on Briz31 at first. So everyone has a chance for their car to seen racing on TV.
3. It is be every month, with every car dynoed, put in a class, and no car will be rejected. When it starts to be a bit crowed, it will move to every fortnight etc etc
4. For cars over 255kw and weight 1355kg or less, AVESCO, TEGA, and CAMS
restrict racing over that power to people with CAMS 3+ license.
5. The EDMC Supercars bit.... this will be for racers who have shown improvement and can show their real driving ability. This is going to be Ford Vs Holden to the absolute maximum. All post 1989 Ford and Holden (EA/VN) up, all race in the same comp. All of them follow the same rules as AVESCO(Australia Vee Eight SuperCars Corp.™), which include control tyres, body spec, suspension, engine, weight.... all being the same. So imagine seeing a ED Falcon take out a VT Commodore. Heheh... this will be the start of a great war..
But remember this, we are paying for everything outright.... no banks, no corps, no board members wanting more money. This ain't about money.... it's about seeing who pulls the sickest drift in a BA XR6 Turbo ute or something..
We all control it, as car lovers..... it started in September.
I hope that covers the lot. Anyone who is genuine can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
for an official booklet, and has application for car shows too. One more thing, (THAT DOGDY dude didn't tell us a price)... well I am doing everything on DVD-9, so all you pay is for the cost off the production of the DVD.... $25 bucks or something... that'll cover everything you need become a racer.
There we go.... pls post more questions and ideas.