Extreme Horsepower SuperCruise goes off - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2002, 01:35   #1 (permalink)
Serving Defect #3

Thumbs up Extreme Horsepower SuperCruise goes off

What a day it was...started off a bit soft at 9am at Castle Plaza, didnt think we were gonna get a big turnout. Bu the time we reached Seaford there was over 500 cars and it got bigger and bigger as the day went on.

I was cruising with a dude in a Capri with a 400 chev, Tubs etc: bloody impressive car. But yeah the cruise went off. I remember we were sitting at lights on Grand Junction Road, about 30 cars all together when every1 started doing burnouts, the road was so white with smoke i couldnt see more than like 5 metres in front of me. Too good

The cops didnt catch on till we reached Tea Tree Plaza shops, but then they came in force. Dunno if any1 else knows the car but the Green Aero VP with the Blown 5.0 and a VK Calais got done big time for dragging and as I went past were having the handcuffs put on for a night of fun behind bars.

Other than that it was awesome, great time was had by all, and I had the only EF Fairmont there so I was stoked.

Next time we should arrange for all of us to go as a club, and we should think about getting like a club sticker or something so we know each others cars easier.

WhaddyaThink

Im all for it though, so if anyone hasnt already, let's get the EF/EL car club of SA of the ground, I actually have some free time now as well, so will be at most if not all meetings/cruises.

Strength in numbers I say, please let me know if you know of an existing club in SA, and who i can contact for membership.

Regards
fordfan351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia