This is it folks! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2001, 00:19   #1 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

This is it folks!

The tour itinerary has been nailed down, so we can go about printing shirts!

Here are the pictures. What I need from EVERYONE is an email sent to mark@rpi.net.au containing the following information :

You Name, both real and ford forums handle
The size of the the shirt you want, and the number of shirts required.
Shirt sizes range from S to XXXL.

I need this info PRONTO!!! If we are going to print these shirts in time for the trip, they have to be done ASAP!!! Remember, please EMAIL this info to me, do not post it here. Please keep posts on this thread to coments on the final design, though we shouldn't be going into any late final debates because we don't have time. I will be contacting my mate to kick off the film ready for printing on Monday. Also, be aware I do have a final price for each shirt as I have no idea how many we need. We will be printing at least 50 though. I'd be surprised if they were more than $20 max.

Advertisement

Old 09-24-2001, 17:32   #2 (permalink)

You could have added a line such as This T shirt adds 10kWrw to my car.

:eek:

I don't think I sent you an email. Is it too late too order a Large, or should I just buy one during the tour.
Aussie Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2001, 18:05   #3 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

The minimum order was 50 shirts, so there will be extra shirts in most sizes (mostly L, XL) available. I took size orders just to ensure I got a good mix.
Old 09-24-2001, 18:34   #4 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

venom,

i dont remember if i said something last time. But, i would like to get one of these shirts in an xxl or larger. if it is available. also i think it would be cool if you guys could get a group pic together. i will post a group pic on the server for all the blokes to see what fun you guys had!

actually i would like 2 shirts. one to wear and another to hold onto. the second one i would like to have all the aussie clan to sign it!

just some random thoughts!
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2001, 23:40   #5 (permalink)
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog

Pete makes mental note to see how we are going to sign a black shirt. We will work out something! Venom - any ideas? I am only worried that white paint pen may be a disaster.....

'General' Dog - AP's German Shepherd and Best Mate - 02Dec1998-15Dec2003.
'Pepper' Dog - General's and My Little German Shepherd Sweetie - 1996?-02Apr2006.

'Sako' Dog - My Beautiful and Pretty German Shepherd - 2001?-23Aug2006.
Aussie Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2001, 00:14   #6 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

Permanent metallic gold or silver markers will do the trick, bands use em all the time.

Should be ok for shirts for you John!
Old 09-27-2001, 16:34   #7 (permalink)

Smile ford trip

Could I be sent an itinery please so I can see you guys cruise past?

Cheers!
211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2001, 23:38   #8 (permalink)
Mistress Death Metal ;)

Re: ford trip

Quote:
Originally posted by carolyn
Could I be sent an itinery please so I can see you guys cruise past?

Cheers!
Sorry Carolyn, the itinerary is only available to participants. If you want to check out some great cars and lots of Ford action, don't miss the Bathurst Sunday event at the Ford Discovery Centre in Geelong, Cnr Gheinghap & Brougham Streets. Times are 7.30am till 7pm. Phone 03 5227 8700 for more details.

Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2001, 23:58   #9 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

Just for curiousity's sake...no, NEED's sake, what's the brew situation going to be like at this Bathurst Sunday thing? I find it very hard to watch V8's rumble around a track without a beer in my hand.
Old 09-28-2001, 00:14   #10 (permalink)
Mistress Death Metal ;)

There is a pub next door which will also be broadcasting the race. This way you won't have to miss out on a single second of the action!

Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia