Ford Forums banner

Ford Owners Day - April 14th

3K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  RAPTOR 
#1 ·
The Annual Ford Owners day at Bankstown Square is coming up in April.

All Ford owners are welcome to come and put there car on display. There is a $3 entry fee, which gets donated to Bankstown hospital.

There will be trade stands, club displays, ammusments for the kiddies (jumping castles... that type of thing), and for those who arent really into the car thing - bankstown square shopping center is just accross the road.

Here are the details.

When: April 14th 2002. 9am to 2pm
Where: Bankstown square, stacey street car park.

#3 ·
TICKIN said:
Is it safe to have a display in Bankstown?????????????

I thought the only shows they would have would be the Handgun owners club.??????
Yeah not wrong there, i'm abit iffy abut going to bankstown myself.

Brian,
Finally know what your nick on ff is. yeah mate sorry to hear the news of your brothers car, hope the insurance goes through no problems.

#4 ·
Hey,

I will be safe. They close the car park off for the event, and there will be hundreds of cars there.

The Tickford Owners club of NSW will be having a club display, so there will always be someone with the cars.

#6 ·
HMMM not sure about this one, I don't even like driving through Bankstown let alone stopping there.

I'll see what happens closer to the day

#8 ·
Kelli,

How about on the day we all meet early somewhere and drive in together? That way we won't be all over the place as it sounds like it will have quite a crowd there.

#9 ·
Bankstown isnt that bad, since all the craze is shopping trolleys with tachos i didnt see any idiots last year. *tries to respray the XW in time for the show* DREAMS!! Thanks for the reminder Kelli : )

#11 ·
Aussie Falcon said:
When is the All Ford Day at Peter Warren Ford happening?
Wouldn't be until a few months later me thinks.

#14 ·
Hopefully I can get my front spoiler fixed before hand, I got a little too close to the gutter at Parklea markets this morning and cracked it.

#21 ·
Peter Warrens all ford day is July 28th.

I hope to be at The All Ford Day at Peter Warren Ford again this year. Last years was a good day, even if the winner of the long distance award was from Echuca!

#22 ·
Hey Shane,

The Peter warren All ford day is actually on July 21st. They changed the date recently, as it clashed with the V8's at Oran Park.

I will post pics from today during commercial breaks from the V8's....

#23 ·
Thanks Kelli !

#26 ·
Oh - I forgot to mention....

Awards for the day.

We all got to vote on best "EB/ED", "EF/EL" and "AU/AU2/AU3"

Best AU was a draw.
Mark's Black AU XR6 and
Johns Black AU XR8

Best EF/EL went to....
Bev's Blue EL XR6 (its Dave's car too... but the mats say Bev) the car looks awesome with the new graphics on it.

Best EB/ED went to....
My Green ED XR8

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.