Ford Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FordForums.com and AussieMagna.com Heathcote Day (SAT 15th May) NIGHT MEET

68K views 668 replies 73 participants last post by  russellw 
#1 · (Edited)
Another Heathcote day for March, April or May?

Well, with all the talk about the Magnas, the state of Calder etc and the weather starting to cool, who would be interested in another Heathcote day sometime in March, April or May?
Sorry Steve, I dont want to add to your workload:p but I for one would like another day of drags and fun.

I'm just curious to know who else would be? Any expressions of interest?

BTW, if this is better off in another forum please move it? :fraz:

#4 ·
Re: Another Heathcote day for March, April or May?

Maybe we could hook it up as a joint day, will probably bring prices down too :)

ash
Joint Vic Rep
Australian Magna Club

(1998 TF Magna 3.0lt V6)

#5 ·

April or may is good.

I'll run this time, hopefully with a dual runner manifold and thermo fans :D

#9 ·

ok ok i give in again....... i can make it april, may & june

regards
rod

#11 ·

Whenever is good for me. since i missed the last one due to clutch dramas i will arrange time and make sure car is ready

Simon

#12 ·

early and late march and early april are bad for me.
I probably won't race at the next one. Time for the motor to come out and something done about the engine bay .. and a freshen up of the bottom end too but I would like to turn up anyway.

#13 ·

March and April is bad times for me. March is too close to now, and I don't have any money and trying to save for my holiday. I am going to sydney in mid-late march and wont be back till after easter.

I would say late April or after would be best for me. I would hate to not come considering how much fun I had on the first meet.

#14 ·

I'm starting to think May might be the month to consider? Just got to try and convince Steve to go through all that work again.

Would anyone object if it was a joint FF/Magna club event?

#16 ·

no problems here the more the merrier

maybee we need a pole on this one so that people can vote in all the months that are convenient for them

regards
rod

#18 ·

That's a good idea about the poll Rod. I am sure you will find that May would be the preffered month. March/April are generally bad times of the year with various public events and Easter. May would give more time for Steve to organise, and more time for poeple to save and add some mods.

#20 ·

philstoj said:
Hey rod, theres a couple of nice citric pursuit pics on fullboost...i wonder who's that is? :wnc:

thanks Phil
mark sent them to me on thursday, that car seems to be getting around a bit :wnc: must be to color or the plates

i found one just the same as that lurking just around the corner from me the other day :fraz: :fraz:

regards
rod

#21 ·

Yeah lets go on March, April, May, cant wait to drive on there return road ...

#24 ·

Please have it after easter. I will have finsihed my holdidays and a whole lot of leave loading still in the bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.