FPV open day - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2004, 23:49   #1 (permalink)
Ford Member

FPV open day

hey guys, is anyone (from anywhere) going to the FPV family day/show'n'shine in february? i'm drivin over to melbourne on the 27th of feb, returning on the 1st of march. any of you SA guys interested in goin over? any melbourne guys goin on the day? would any of you melbourne guys be interested on goin on a cruise on the saturday night? i've never been to melb before, so it'd be cool to hook up with some of you guys and have a run. anyone interested?
montyv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2004, 00:41   #2 (permalink)

Re: FPV open day

Ill most likely be going. Same with all Ford day on Feb 15th if anyone else is interested. :)
PHoeNiX_EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 03:55   #3 (permalink)
Ford Member

are you in adelaide pheonix?
Old 01-15-2004, 04:21   #4 (permalink)
Often has bolts left over

yeah i might be interested. I'd have to go the friday night after work and be back on sunday night though.
Old 01-15-2004, 11:33   #5 (permalink)
Are we there yet?

Yeah, i'm going over for it, and it would be good to go for a meet/cruise with the melbourne guys.

Phil - I should be able to travel with you, depending on what time you are planning on leaving.
95 EF Fairmont 5.0 - Heritage Green - 4 Speed auto with AU S5 - 3.23LSD - 17x8" LWT Wheels - King Superlows - 76mm Cobra MAF - 65mm throttle - BPT Underdrive Pulley Kit - 3" Mandrel-bent Lukey exhaust - Tinted Windows - MP3 CD player - White faced dials.

117rwKw - 15.47@89.9MPH
Aaron_EF8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 15:41   #6 (permalink)
Stoked Ford Owner!

Is the FPV thing a day thing or over a few days? I am interested in coming down, but im from Bairnsdale (300km east of Melbourne) so if it is over a few days, i will have to organise accomodation...
Old 01-16-2004, 18:45   #7 (permalink)
Ford Member

planning on leavin adelaide early-ish friday morning, coming back on the monday.
kryzak- the actual fpv day is on the sunday, but goin by the some of the other forums/threads (BSRcorp, fpvtc, etc etc) there should be a fair bit of cruisin goin on saturday/saturday night. one of the guys goin in my car wants to check out the laid low customs shop, and iwant to have a look at the melbourne motor show while i'm there, thats why i'm goin for the whole weekend.
Old 01-16-2004, 20:37   #8 (permalink)
Stoked Ford Owner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyv8
planning on leavin adelaide early-ish friday morning, coming back on the monday.
kryzak- the actual fpv day is on the sunday, but goin by the some of the other forums/threads (BSRcorp, fpvtc, etc etc) there should be a fair bit of cruisin goin on saturday/saturday night. one of the guys goin in my car wants to check out the laid low customs shop, and iwant to have a look at the melbourne motor show while i'm there, thats why i'm goin for the whole weekend.
Hmm, OK. Where abouts are you staying if you have any idea yet? Sounds like it will be worth the travel...
Old 01-16-2004, 23:32   #9 (permalink)
345kw of V8 Windsor Power

I am planning on going over probably friday morning too, just organising who is going to come with me.
EDXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 23:47   #10 (permalink)
Are we there yet?

I'm leaving friday morning too.

We need to have a lot of cruises while we're over there too hehe.

Where is everyone planning on staying? I'm staying at a mates house in Hoppers Crossing, which is apparently not too far away from the FPV factory.
95 EF Fairmont 5.0 - Heritage Green - 4 Speed auto with AU S5 - 3.23LSD - 17x8" LWT Wheels - King Superlows - 76mm Cobra MAF - 65mm throttle - BPT Underdrive Pulley Kit - 3" Mandrel-bent Lukey exhaust - Tinted Windows - MP3 CD player - White faced dials.

117rwKw - 15.47@89.9MPH
Aaron_EF8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia