Free Dyno Day In Adelaide For Fords!
I am not sure if there are many Adelaide people on here, but anyway, I thought this may intrest some.
FREE DYNO RUNS!
IF YOU HAVE A FORD, COME ALONG AND JOIN IN THE DAY.
FREE DYNO RUNS FOR ALL FORDS, BE QUICK, SPOTS ARE FILLING UP!
Street Fords Magazine will be covering the day at Adelaide Performance Engineers in Adelaide. Brett has told us to let everyone know, Street Fords will be covering his day and it will also be going on the Street Fords DVD.
So guys, if your anywhere near Adelaide Performance Engineers, make sure you sign up for the day. Having YOUR car in the magazine and DVD is a BONUS!
He has lots of prizes to giveaway on the day and also a door prize, BBQ and lots of Fun.
It will be a awesome day!
SATURDAY 16TH JUNE 2007
Adelaide’s most advanced chassis dyno will be offering additional benefits for applicable models.
2WD & AWD cars all welcome to join in on the FUN
Come check out the DUAL FUEL TURBO TERRITORY!
Join the crowd watching each car run up the rollers, whilst viewing the FLAT SCREEN MONITOR.
Make a day of it to enjoy the BBQ, who knows, maybe it is your car that wins one of the many prizes for each category, or a winner of the very special door prize?
Enjoy actual dyno experience and bonus challenger benefits such as dyno photo laminates of your car on the dyno to help make this
AUSTRALIAS BEST NATIONAL DYNO DAY.
Definitely not one to be missed!! Come on Rip up the Rollers!!!
Date: Saturday June 16th
Location: Adelaide Performance Engineers,
A division of Graham West Workshops Pty Ltd.
668 Marion Road Park Holme
Price: FREE - 3 runs, Includes a Printout.
Free for FORDS Only.
Details: This dyno day is open to any vehicle make/model!
There is no horsepower limit, and Blowers etc are all welcome to be used.
Classes: 2wd and awd
4 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated
4 Cylinder Forced Induction
6 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated
6 Cylinder Forced Induction
8 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated
8 Cylinder Forced Induction
What do you need to provide?
1. Ensure you have at least 1/2 tank of fuel, there is nothing worse than running low on fuel on a full power run.
2. All vehicles must have exhaust systems complete from front to back.
3. If you have any special requirements in relation to the way to vehicle will be run, please let us know in advance.
Prior to placing the vehicle on the dyno, you will be giving a form to sign authorising your vehicle to be placed on the dyno.
1. You must state on that the max RPM range to take your vehicle to.
2. By placing the vehicle on the dyno, and signing this form, Adelaide Performance Engineers,
A division of Graham West Workshops Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility whatsoever, in any way, manner or form in relation to any Engine/Fitment damage that may occur to the vehicle or yourselves.
3. Before your run, it is expected that the vehicle is warmed up and ready to go on the dyno.
4. Remember to check that your vehicles oil and water levels are correct.
Add you name in this thread if you want to come along.
Be quick it's next weekend.