Ford Forums banner

HARRY'S FRIDAY THE 13TH FEB:all fords welcome:

3K views 41 replies 11 participants last post by  Red_EB_S 
#1 ·
http://www.fastfords.org/fpforums/viewtopic.php?t=63
coomera bp @ 5.15pm-5.30pm
meet southsiders @ springwood macca's 6.15-6.30pm to leave there by 6.45pm to harry's to meet city n northsiders at shell service station on lutwyche rd just before newmarket rd..
harrys diner is on newmarket rd windsor....
all fords welcome....
wanna see a ford gathering for a change and make it a good turnout *crosses fingers*
all whom wanna take part post below..
hope you's can make it..
cheers ronnie

#2 ·
I'll be at harry's as usual most likely, but I don't think I'll be meeting with you's as I got alot of things to do after work, I'll just rock up when I rock up like always

#3 ·
well i got some ppl interested.....reply only if your coming for sure.....

#5 ·
I am going to try and make it for about 7:30PM, is there going to be people there then???

#6 ·
Yes TwinPiston, there will be very few poeple at Harry's at 7.30pm mostly cars start rollin in a endless line at about 8.30ish. I try to get there about 8ish so that we can get parking down the back of harrys, Anyways Tim and I will be there like always.... Anyone going the Aspley Macca tomorrow night!!!! We will be there too.. Unless big Guy with the dog is there, might meet in the Hypermarket Car then..... We'll see what happens!!

See Ya
Jo

#7 ·
Hey jo,
Yeah me and kay will be there as usual, prolly be over at the spot where we were last week at the hypermarket, unless that big guy with the bigger dog isnt there of course.... Well i will see you guys and maybe others on thursday then, au revoir....

#9 ·
7.30pm is around the time ppl start to rock up,as parking gets busy at 8pm ish..

im getting there around 7pm 7.30pm to make sure parking isnt a issue..

cya's there..

#10 ·
Hey Sylox,
Yeah man I should be there, I will only be there for a little while cause I have a busy weekend, but should be there for about 2 hrs.

#12 ·
Yep cool not a prob. I am going to get some food tonight so I will be there earlier so as I get possibly get a table.

#13 ·
should ring for a table corey..

cya's tonight..

#14 ·
wonders whom is going considering the lack of hands..

:p i'll be at southside meet spot doing the run as planned i hope i aint alone on this. :p

#15 ·
It could be raining tonight, I am still going to go, just to try the food.

#19 ·
sorry guys as i left around 6ish i never read the above replies..

tonight was pumpin around 20 ppl from ford sites turned up..

a few action packed moments,bike accident, rear fender bender thanx to a edgy cop beeping his horn,and a near accident against two cop cars..

alot of fresh cars turning up and alot of ppl..

overall wasnt a bad night,never saw anyone AT ALL at any of the meet spots but still had a ball..

cheers

#20 ·
I met with Paul, who was given a coldie as he was driving in, but it was a good turn out.

#21 ·
i never saw you there,where were you hiding???

#22 ·
Nope, just had to eat and run!!!

#23 ·
who's going to harrys this friday night?

anyone up for it,reply below
cheers :p

#25 ·
Not me, last night with the missus before she goes to Melbourne for a week.

#26 ·
yes i will be there with my new wheels and sound system hehe, love it now i have 18's gotta show em off:p

i will be there around the 7:30-8pm mark:) cheers all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.