I JUST WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THE MELB CRUISE - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2002, 16:46   #1 (permalink)
menace

I JUST WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THE MELB CRUISE

Well it was great to see what ppl had done to their cars...gave me some ideas. Was great to see all those fords parked in a row..lol.Thanks again to Jack for organising it hopefuly the next one will have just as many if not more ppl there, just hope the next one is on a weekend again, makes it easier. Nice to meet u all to.....keep them fords reving..
menace
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2002, 16:52   #2 (permalink)
400 kg ego

Howdy menace,

I too was most satisfied with the turn-out, not to mention the weather. Even Acid seemed quite impressed and will be continuing as our Victorian organiser. Whether we got quite up to 20 members was debatable (if so, not all at the same time).

Some pics will be up within a day or so.

1989 Ford Fairmont Ghia turbo/GL replica (underway)
1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2002, 16:56   #3 (permalink)
menace

Well hopefully even if we didn't get up to the 20 members that u wanted it was enough for u not to shut down this site..lol..I know u wouldn't do that to us poor ea owners..lol.I would be interested in getting those electric mirrors of u if u still have them at the next cruise, i would be happy to buy them off u.
menace
Old 04-07-2002, 17:06   #4 (permalink)
400 kg ego

hehe no worries...

About the mirrors, I just checked and they were supposed to go to Thanatos. And unfortunately Sundeep couldn't make it to buy my old sunvisors (and I'm sure he would have loved to meet Bass Crazy, except he couldn't be there either...). :)

1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Old 04-07-2002, 17:34   #5 (permalink)

What a great day! Good to meet some new members and catch up with the regulars. The weather couldn't have been better.

Looking at the cars in a line I couldn't help but notice I was the only guy that still has 14' wheels with hubcaps :) Not for long though, I came home to discover that my bro's car is going to be wrecked, so I will take his S-pak wheels and also a few other things that I need to fix on my car.

The new h/u will definately be installed by the next meet too which will be great. Next after that, the suspension will cop some serious attention, and then it will be on to the smaller mods for my baby.

Ash
Kenaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2002, 17:43   #6 (permalink)
Is it cos i is black?

Had every intention to make it today but last night i split my radiator hose, so the EB was leaking vital fluids while i'm watching the temp gauge almost going into the red zone - thank god i was like 2 mins from my house when it happened.

Hope you guys took lotsa pics!
BlackEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2002, 20:20   #7 (permalink)
rmyers1

Yeah it was good to see a few new cars rock up to this cruise, and this time we cannot be dissapointed about the turn out, even though some regulars couldn't make it (jbolger, bass, blackeb, thegrk, I'm looking at all of u!!!). hehe relax i'm sure you all had resonable excuses.

One thing now though is that it has raised the expected turn out of any future gatherings, and what we considered to be a good turn out before will probably be considerd quite lame now.

One more thing, now we know when the best time and place for cruises are. Sunday afternoon on the EAST side!!! hehe
Old 04-07-2002, 20:20   #8 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :

[c] Where are the piccys?[c]

Sundeep
geo[/c][/c]
Sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2002, 22:12   #9 (permalink)
AcidBurns

Very good meet guys :) I must admit, I was quite impressed, and won't hold ILS to closing down the site! On my count, the max was 18 EA's, an ED, an EB, and the EF/EL thing. They were all very nice cars, each has their own particular piece(s) thats special about them! Well done guys, and thanks for a great arvo :)
Old 04-08-2002, 00:00   #10 (permalink)
400 kg ego

You're looking happy today Sundeep...

Here is a teaser pic. The proper page will have to wait until a more sociable hour...

1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia