invitation for s.e. qld ford forums members - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2003, 00:41   #1 (permalink)
100 SPEED LIMITED SILVAEA

Location: gold coast and off playing with 32psi of boost pumping into 4.1lt of pure ohc feralness and developing a 350hp n/a kit for ea-au i6, also making 5.0lt gear soon enuf
cool invitation for s.e. qld ford forums members

hey all,

as you may or not know i partly run a se qld ford club, now...

we are holding a cruise up to o'reileys mountain lodge, sept the 13th.

and would love to see some people from the ford forums/ e-series clubs to come join us for some fun and a good day out.

this cruise is our fist club cruise for the car club, we will be meeting up at yatala bp (stapylton) at 9.30 am for a push of at 10 am or so.

we will ne heading up to o'reilys mountian lodge for lunch and to feed the birds that are up there then we will be heading of on a couple of the bush walking tracks that are up there.

i did a trial run with a couple of other members the other week and the cruise used up 25 dollars in fuel* and lunch is under 10 bucks per person

(*note*- 25 bucks was used in an ea fairmont ghia 3 spd auto).

i hope to see some of you guys out there and if you need soome more info on the cruise e-mail me on hsvijstdntwnt1@optusnet.com.au

cheers.joe.

1000hp is underway. rods,pistons here!! t88 on its way!!
gm dstroya is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2003, 01:37   #2 (permalink)

Thanks for the offer there Joe. Wasn't even aware of the club you have. Would like to do the run, however Sept is huge for me with our ute club.

Had a show last weekend, got 2 shows on next weekend, then a big club cruise on the 14th to Sunny Coast.

Hope you have a good turn out and look forward to seeing some pics posted.

BARA

My Ute Page
bara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2003, 16:48   #3 (permalink)

Re: invitation for s.e. qld ford forums members

IM THERE ALREADY as long as i have me car,and it still running,(you know the deal lol)..

www.fastfords.org fully sik moit...
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
hoon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2003, 23:01   #4 (permalink)

im wondering how many die hard cruisers are going to turn up for this one,

ryan
stefan
daniel
we all know who you's are and we all frequent broadie if you rone of these you should be turning up also..

i got 3 cruises to turn up for in less then a week so im dedicated as hell..come on ppl's..be a nice day out..
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
Old 09-16-2003, 03:06   #5 (permalink)

it was a fun day thanx i got major sunburnt and look like a prune,but yeah overall a good day gotta love the steve erwin jokes LOL,and what about the down hill run..

HOONS the lot of ya *laughs*

daniel your crazy mate..

stefan,ryan you missed the fun,oh well..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia