MAJOR PERTH MEET - for all fords, Sunday 25th August 2002 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2002, 07:19   #1 (permalink)
the hepler

MAJOR PERTH MEET - for all fords, Sunday 25th August 2002

I am organising an ALL Ford meet in Perth WA the details are as bellow.

SUNDAY 25th AUGUST 2002 11:00am

Ok, all of the meets except the first have been not too good. Every other state is having meets and they all seem to have a great time, why don't we the people of PERTH do the same.

The meet is open to all ford no matter how old or how new, all XR6/8 and any GT's.

Meet: Sunday 25th August at 11:00am Kings Park in the "Restaurant Car Park" (THIRD TURN ON YOUR RIGHT AS YOU ENTER FRASER AVENUE) it is marked with the sign "RESTAURANT PARKING".

Cruise: Whiteman Park for BBQ if ya want. ENTRY = $2.00 per person or full car $5.00

Date/Time: 11:00 at Kings Park, travel to Whiteman Park for BBQ approx arrival time 11:45 just in time for lunch

Click here for Kings Park Map
http://www.kpbg.wa.gov.au/bgpa/bgpa...kpmap-large.gif

Click here for Whiteman Park Map
http://www.whitemanpark.com.au/gett...ere/default.htm

***** Please reply if you are planning to attend just to get some numbers of how many can make it.

the hepler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2002, 20:28   #2 (permalink)
Experienced Ford Member

Thumbs up

Yeah Ill be there waiting. Like all the others. Hopefully we will get some intrest this time with an offical date etc set.

I urge ppl to let us know if u can get there PLS!!!
and to turn up early
94EF_Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 05:23   #3 (permalink)
the hepler

Hey 91_EA_Spak, I have been searching through the fordforums threads trying to find people that are located in Perth/WA. So far I have found 20 members including you and myself. I have sent all of them a personal message telling them about the meet and where the thread discussion is. I also placed the same thread under the "ON THE ROAD" section so others can view it, and tell us if they are coming. I'll see ya there.

"ON THE ROAD" section is below
http://discussions.fordforums.com/sh...threadid=21466

the hepler
Old 08-02-2002, 20:41   #4 (permalink)
Experienced Ford Member

Tongue

Awesome hope to see ya there. What do u drive
94EF_Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2002, 06:10   #5 (permalink)

25th...

hey guys, the power tour hits perth on the 24/25th, and u all know wot that means, thats right, TRUCK RACING, YEEHAW. just thought i'd say...
eb2wanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2002, 20:20   #6 (permalink)
the hepler

**********ATTENTION**********

The cruise following the August 25th Meet has now changed to the Kwinana Motorplex.

Please click below for the full details on the change.
http://discussions.fordforums.com/sh...threadid=22205

the hepler
Old 08-16-2002, 01:04   #7 (permalink)

oops...

sorry, the power tour aint coming as i found out today it went broke, but there is still truck racing and heaps of support races, so maybe u guys would like 2 take a cruise up 2 barbagallo 4 the day???
Old 08-18-2002, 06:31   #8 (permalink)
tkershaw

Thumbs up Perth meet

Hi everyone i will be there at kings park 11am I have done a lot of work since you all last saw me.. paint job been buffed and New 17 inch rims so cant wait to see u all there.

thanks
Tim (EBGT)
Old 08-19-2002, 01:09   #9 (permalink)
Red EB XR8 Driver

wheres this meet? I just brought a new EB XR8, think I might come along. im in Perth :)
Roam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 01:58   #10 (permalink)

da club

roam, have u joined the ea-ed club?be sure to at eafalcon.com. its free n stuff so yeah, get involved
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia