Ford Forums banner

MAJOR PERTH MEET - for all fords, Sunday 25th August 2002

6K views 75 replies 19 participants last post by  speedy 
G
#1 ·
I am organising an ALL Ford meet in Perth WA the details are as bellow.

SUNDAY 25th AUGUST 2002 11:00am

Ok, all of the meets except the first have been not too good. Every other state is having meets and they all seem to have a great time, why don't we the people of PERTH do the same.

The meet is open to all ford no matter how old or how new, all XR6/8 and any GT's.

Meet: Sunday 25th August at 11:00am Kings Park in the "Restaurant Car Park" (THIRD TURN ON YOUR RIGHT AS YOU ENTER FRASER AVENUE) it is marked with the sign "RESTAURANT PARKING".

Cruise: Kwinana Motorplex, you can watch for $10 or compete for $28.

Date/Time: 11:00 at Kings Park, travel to Kwinana Motorplex approx arrival time 11:45 just in time for lunch

Click below for Kings Park Map
http://www.kpbg.wa.gov.au/bgpa/bgpa...kpmap-large.gif

Click below for Kwinana Motorplex Site information,Maps & Costs
http://www.motorplex.com.au/

***** Please reply if you are planning to attend just to get some numbers of how many can make it.

the hepler

See less See more
#2 ·
#14 ·
My plans have changed a bit too.

Im still definitely rocking up to meet all you guys and your hotrods, but while the rest of you will be heading off to Kwinana afterwards, I must attend a 21st lunch :-(

I'll try get there before 11 to maximise my time before 12.

PS. I'll be lucky enough to score myself a set of 16" Simmons this week (until my mates XY GT is ready... maybe next year some time ;)
They should look pretty sweet on the XF (i hope!)

#15 ·
I will attend, although can a guy with a brand new VX2 s pack 5 speed cruise with you lot??:s6:

#18 ·
Roam, Ill be there too, we should like cruise there together dude, ur eb vs my eb and if you loose you will have to put it in the shed and leave it there

looks like ill have to clean and polish my car for once, thanks guys ill be the one with the ghostbusters music crusing through kings park making a dick of myself and giving the aussie salute out of my sunroof

:eek:) see you there

#20 ·
Roam ummm im sure we could spice it up, i can lend u that barbie girl song and u could play it as u rock up in your chilli pink barbie coloured car

I might just crank the acdc and be old skool. and I do have subs, so im not gonna be one of those P platers in a Vl with a pair of 6x9s and no amp

G
#24 ·
OOOhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOO

Finally a Meet that seems to be going somewhere and this happens to me.

Last Monday I was involved in an accident which my Black EB XR6 wagon was very badly damaged. The panel beater told me that it is a write off, but it can be fixed. I just have to make up my mind before the 2nd September to which option I want to do. I'll think I will chose to fix it as I love it soooo much and have done a lot of work on it. I will still try to make it with my cousin if he is not busy.

I'll try to see ya all there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.