Ford Forums banner

March 1 FordForums Cruise FPV Weekend

13K views 140 replies 43 participants last post by  Martin 
#1 ·
Howdy y'all & welcome to the 1st Annual FPV Family Day Weekend, FordForums Cruise...

The plans are to meet at Ford Broadmeadows in the carpark adjacant to Head Office (not in the carpark in front or on the grass in front of the glasshouse)

Time of meet up will be 3.30pm for a 4pm sharp drive off.

From here we will head off for the cruise.

Here's the catch!

Cruise maps will be given out at your time of arrival at Broadmeadows. The cruise will take approx 2-3hrs round trip back to Broady.

One item is an absolute must if you wish to attend this event. You must have third party insurance on your vehicle as an absolute minimum! If you have no insurance then I'm very sorry but you will not be able to cruise along with us. We cannot stress the point enough that this event will be a cruise & not a road race. We take pride in our vehicles & are not willing to take the chance of having them involved in an unnecessary accident.

If you would like to attend this cruise, please drop me a line to fm@fordforums.com so I can organise the number of maps needed.

This cruise is open to all types of Ford vehicle. Look forward to seeng you all there on the 1st March!

See less See more
#4 ·
sounds great - ill be there for sure! :driver:

#6 ·
Count me in FM, Full Comprehensive Insurance and all!

#11 ·
250 PURSUIT said:
I am in please and yes i will have my 2 way radio
Looking foward to it see you all there.
Any chance of bringing your spare mate? And me claiming it for said event! :priest:

Mother Nature said:
Whats the deadline to let you know about the maps FM????
Anytime mate. I'll run off a metric Arseload of copies so we'll have more than enough.. :hy:

#12 ·
FM said:
I'll run off a metric Arseload of copies so we'll have more than enough.. :hy:
Problem there is the quantity changes depending on whose arse you load! :s6:

But since I'm coming too, you'd better use mine (you'll have trouble finding one bigger anyway!) :bump:

Cheers
Jason

#13 ·
JR said:
Problem there is the quantity changes depending on whose arse you load! :s6:

Bad Mental Image JR....very bad Mental Image....

#17 ·
If I can get the time off work and insurance in time, mind if you've got a learner tagging around?

If not, who's got a shotgun going?

#18 ·
One question - how are you going to Police the insurance side of things? Will everyone have to bring proof? I picture a nightmare......

#20 ·
Aussie Pete said:
One question - how are you going to Police the insurance side of things? Will everyone have to bring proof?
Basically yep. Will be a nightmare but having reccied the cruise on the weekend, trust me.. insurance is a must! Some very interesting roads being taken. Nice surfaces.. however some of the corners are pearlers.. :s3 :zip: :3monkeys:

#21 ·
psycho chicken said:
If I can get the time off work and insurance in time, mind if you've got a learner tagging around?
Not a problem mate. Be good to have you along..

#22 ·
FM said:
Basically yep. Will be a nightmare but having reccied the cruise on the weekend, trust me.. insurance is a must! Some very interesting roads being taken. Nice surfaces.. however some of the corners are pearlers.. :s3 :zip: :3monkeys:
hope theres plenty of run off areas..... :AAHHH:

#23 ·
tickford2001 said:
Not one. Unless you like sheer drops.. :muha: :zip:

#24 ·
tickford2001 said:
As long as AP is not overtaking you around a tight hair pin bend drifting to your left rear passenger doorit should be cool. :insane: :insane:
But beware he is leaf sprung equiped this time around. :razz: :razz:

#25 ·
XR_Strider_GuY said:
As long as AP is not overtaking you around a tight hair pin bend drifting to your left rear passenger doorit should be cool. :insane: :insane:
But beware he is leaf sprung equiped this time around. :razz: :razz:
It just means he will be able to go around corners faster with his LEAF SPRINGS (tm)!:p :s5 :p :s5 :s3 :s3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.