Ford Forums banner

Melb Cruise - This Weekend (7/9) ???

3K views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  SileNceR 
#1 ·
gday guys,

ill be in melbourne this weekend and just wondering if anyone is interested in getting together for a bit of a cruise/feed/talk crap kind of meet or similar?! :bsr:

i was thinking that i havent been up to sky high (mt dandenong) for ages so maybe a cruise up there would be on the cards. anyone heard a weather forecast?

cheers

dave

#28 ·
I think just about any well kept not stock-as-a-rock ford would :)

#29 ·
what cars do you guys drive? ive probably seen you around!

#31 ·
yeh that right! thought you must have got a new car cos i havent seen the yellow one round for ages (well there is a couple, but not yours!).

what wheels has the EB got on it? ive probably seen that too.

Anyone know who drives the cobalt blue ED XR6 with the simmons?? thats a pretty neat car!

#33 ·
I drive a moroon EA-II Fairmont, pretty much stock cept for (since last week) a fairly large exhaust tip... looking to do some more mods, color coding etc...

#34 ·
Re: Re: Melb Cruise - This Weekend (7/9) ???

SileNceR said:
I drive a moroon EA-II Fairmont, pretty much stock cept for (since last week) a fairly large exhaust tip... looking to do some more mods, color coding etc...
cool, well ill keep an eye out for ya both, and we should organise a meet down here sometime - might even get a few guys from melb if we make it a weekend thing...

#35 ·
hmm sounds good, i'll have to see if i can convince a couple of my other ford driving friends that their cars aren't as bad as they seem to think... bloody town's holden mentality >:-\

#36 ·
yeh its shocking, but like you said, the rice factor is coming on strong here too...need more fords!!!

2 of my friends had fords and bought R32 skylines, youve probably seen them (the blue one with the chrome wheels, and the grey one with 17s and FOCUST number plates). Disgraceful! At least they didnt get holdens i guess!

#37 ·
the blue one is the guy from autobarn's yeah?

Don't recall having seen the grey one... unless I just thought meh... rice...

and yeah, even a nissan is better than a holden :)

#38 ·
the guy actually works at ford, but he parks outside autobarn yeh

#39 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.