Melbourne Heathcote drag night. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2003, 20:53   #1 (permalink)
Silver VH

Thumbs up Melbourne Heathcote drag night.

Hey all you Ford fans!!!
Just letting you guys and gals know that on the 17th. of May Commodore Cruise Club are holding a Heathcote drag night.
Now your probally thinking what the hell does this have to do with us? Well theres nothing like a bit of rivaliry So I came up with the idea to try and drum up interest in the Ford camp so we could have a head to head racing night Ford vs. Holden.
It doesn't mattter if your Ford is a bog stock 250 XF or a killer XY GT, this is all about fun and seeing what your car does down the 1/4, CCC will be having members in stock VL's and 202 VK's!
The best bit about it is its a private night, invite only so the public won't be there and the price is only $40 which will give you about 7 runs and $10 to spectate!

Hope we can drum up some interest, don't let the Ford camp down!!!

www.commodoreclub.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2003, 18:19   #2 (permalink)
Catching Bugs

Bob if my wagon was going u know i would be down for it just waiting for a holden to keep up with me. But if i race my coupe i want to race against a stock 173
Old 04-26-2003, 21:15   #3 (permalink)
Silver VH

Lee can't wait for the wagon to hit the roads again bigger and better, as for the coupe, theres alot of standard cars coming up. Jason isn't organising this event so hopefully we can get it off the ground unlike the last one. So far we have 25 confirmed so we still need another 15 for this event to go ahead.
Old 04-26-2003, 23:44   #4 (permalink)
Catching Bugs

put me down if wagon not ready i will bring the coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia