Ford Forums banner

Melbourne Meet/Cruise - May something

7K views 123 replies 11 participants last post by  EA90 
G
#1 ·
Seeing as you all cant get of ya own butts... im starting the thread for ya next meet/cruise/sit in a carpark do nothing thing...

So.. whos up for it.. i'll finally be gracing your presence with the Skyline. hahaa.

#5 ·
Kenaz is always up for a cruise/meet/whatever. I just hope that I can have my suspension fixed by then. It seems to be getting worse, especially after I have filled up with petrol. :)

So what's the go? I have to say that it should be on a Sunday again, not just because it's my day off but because that is the day when we have the most success.

Ash

#11 ·
Organising... im sure

Ok well seeing there is plenty of time how about the 5th of may, and this time we will try choose a date where everyone can come so opinons would be good... and i promise i wont be late.. hehe
Ill post a map up soon when i find a suitable place, but mt cooper is now mostly delopment now but still great view from there, Should be ok.

#12 ·
Re: Organising... im sure

Sp33dy and I will be attending the 2nd ILS Automotive cruise on the 5th (right?). It's not an everyday event, as the last one was nearly 2 years ago.

But heck, maybe we could even have 2 meets in one day...?

G
#13 ·
The Meet

So i guess the meet is on 5th of May at bundoora Park if thats right let me no and what time is it happening cause ill be there, is it ok if my mate brings his car along its an XF Fairmont giah number plates ODEED-8 its mad. I`ll have to show off summore smoke this time lol

#15 ·
ok

I think up on mt. cooper there in bundoora park would be great. whos been there ? Theres not heaps of parking room up there but we could fit many of us, and the view is pretty unreal anyway. Would be great for us, but i think maybe we should make it a little after may 5

G
#17 ·
BAH!

Goddamit!!!! No new wheels for the LTD... I got declined for the 12 months interest free thing, so it'll be months and months before I get anything fancy like that. All I got to show off now is 2 12" subs now, the Sansui 10" is on holiday until the mrs gets her car, which most likely will be an EA.

Urgh I am so poor, and Bundoora is soooo far! I may have to sit this one out I'm afraid, unless Rmyers can manage to convince me to come...

Alex

G
#20 ·
Re: come on

I understand the fact that it can't always be down this side all the time, that's fine, but I already drive 600+ kms a week and I have to be stingy with how much I drive! But maybe I'll make an exception :) We'll see closer to the date...

Alex

#25 ·
Re: Yeah whatever mate

I'll try my best. I'll have to go in to negotiations with me mum :D .

BTW, n e 1 go to the Ford & Holden show? I did and it was so fvcken expensive to just get in :O

Sundeep
--

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.