Ford Forums banner

Motorplex Meet, Perth.

5K views 67 replies 13 participants last post by  EED-250 
#1 ·
Well, It's on!!!!!

Were going draging, so you better com along and no piss weak excuses like ohh, go no fuel, or me cars slow, coz there are heaps of cars there even slower, so shut ya hole!!!

When: 19th
Time: 5.30 meet. 6.15 depart.
Where: Leach Hy Maccas(any other ideas?)

Here are the details

http://www.motorplex.com.au/

#5 ·
19th....We will possibly be in but no guarantees. Too flat broke to even afford piss ATM :(

#9 ·
Well MAKE a bomb scare :angel: :fluffy:

#11 ·
count me in

just need some rubber
and a service

#14 ·
Baxle said:
May have new rubber by then, so will come along, don't usually have work on a wednesday night. you booking our own lane SVO?
Prob not, last time i did, and didnt even get a lane????? :fraz:

But if you all get in the same lane and altogether, should b ok

#17 ·
if u do book a lane least tell every1 what its under so when we scruternear they know

#19 ·
Crap I'd love to be there, but I'm working 6 nights a week at the moment and I can't really afford to take any time off. I've already put a deposit on 9psi EB's car, so I might even have it by the 19th too. Just gotta sell mine first. If anyone knows someone who wants a EA that has low km's and is in good nick, please let me know, as I'm really eager to take ownership of the supercharged EB. The price is negotiable too...
Have fun though guys and make sure you all post your times up. Hope the weather is good for it.

#20 ·
Hmm race against the clock
I need to go to the:
- Diff shop to get LSD fixed
- Sports exhaust put on
- Dyno tuned

Lol, otherwise my car will get like a 29sec 1/4 SERIOUS!
And also the motor is understress MAJOR with the crappy stock restricted exhaust!

#22 ·
well me trans is ****ing up majorly thinks its solinoid 1 on. do a test tomorow and see.

might not go if i cant get it fixed. its been so gay

#26 ·
yeh whats up with urs?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.