Ford Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Next FF Heathcote Day

40K views 540 replies 73 participants last post by  Casper 
#1 · (Edited)
Following on from the last event it is time to start planning the next one.

The proposed meeting will be another twilight meeting on a Saturday evening 14th August, 2004 at 4PM .

We are proposing to invite the LS1 guys this time in a challenge series which will include a perpetual award for the lowest aggregate time for the 10 fastest cars on each team.

Numbers will be strictly limited to 70 cars and we will reserve 20 of those spots for LS-1 people.

Rather than have this thread turn into lots of pages can you please just express your interest in attending in a post and I will make a list from time to time.

If you are doubtful please DO NOT include your name. The last event was short by 7 of our members who were no shows and 8 of the Magna guys which is just unfair on those who wanted to attend but missed out.

Cheers
Russ

PS: Darkside members here will have to nominate which side they wish to run for!! (Or maybe we'll just make them run for FF!

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
The event classes will be as per the last couple:

F4 - 4 Cylinder N/A
F6 - 6 Cylinder N/A (includes 4's with forced induction)
F8 - 8 Cylinder N/A (includes 6's with forced induction)
Exhibition - all cars that run a sub 13 second time or run slicks.

Exhibition class cars will be included in the Challenge Series Trophy.

Cheers
Russ

#10 ·
Russell can you please put down myself
XRFPV8, rod & Hamo we are all 100% starters.....

#12 ·
Ill definately be in Russ, i sure as hell plan on having my car back by then!

#13 ·
laminge said:
I would be in but im too busy sitting on Rob!
HI LAMINGE, WHEN YOU HAVE FINSHED SITTING ON ROB, PINCH THE KEYS FOR THE DJR MEDIA CAR THEY HAVE AT THE HERROD WORKSHOP BRING IT TO THE NEXT FF DAY MEETING....

#15 ·
XRFPV8 said:
HI LAMINGE, WHEN YOU HAVE FINSHED SITTING ON ROB, PINCH THE KEYS FOR THE DJR MEDIA CAR THEY HAVE AT THE HERROD WORKSHOP BRING IT TO THE NEXT FF DAY MEETING....
I would have thought that handing over the keys would be the very LEAST that Mr H would be happy to do.

Cheers
Russ

#19 ·
Subject to confirmation from LS1 and Heathcote we have settled on the 14th August.

FF & LS1 Forum Heathcote Event 14/8/04

User ID Class Car

1 Rodderz F8 BA XR8
2 Russellw F8 FPV GT
3 philstoj F8 AU Pursuit
4 xacoupe F8 BA XR8 Man
5 XRFPV8 F8 BA XR8 Ute
6 Rod (pursuit) F8 Pursuit Ute
7 bomber83
8 DansEDGLi F6 Eb 6 cyl
9 MadXF F6 XF 6 Man
10 Hamo F6 AU Falcon
11 Blue AU F6 Galaxy AU
12 geea Exhibition XR6T
13 Big Mick Exhibition XR6T

#20 ·
Another 4pm start? Will Heathcote let us do it a little earlier? better for photos and stuff mainly.

I'm in, with the LSD, and MAYBE 5 speed, if I save hard.

#21 ·
XRFPV8 said:
Russell can you please put down myself
XRFPV8, rod & Hamo we are all 100% starters.....
thanks Mark
i was going to have a rest from this one :wnc: but seeing as you have alreaddy entered me i will be there with bells on :angel:

just a thought Mark should we enter both the Cars as we can run one for FF & the other for LS1 as our cars quallify for both :angel: or should we keep our little LS1 toy a secret

regards
rod

#22 ·
psycho chicken said:
Another 4pm start? Will Heathcote let us do it a little earlier? better for photos and stuff mainly.

I'm in, with the LSD, and MAYBE 5 speed, if I save hard.
The days should be slightly longer but I will split my time between record keeping and photography this time so that we get a record of every car that attends.
Given that I don't need to be taking 8 MP shots for posting purposes I figure I can store about 1,200 pics. The ones I posted in the last thread were 10% crops of the pics taken and they are plenty large enough.

Cheers
Russ

#24 ·
Hi Russell, what format are we using for the winner of the clubs FF vs LS1 will it be best time on the night over 13sec, or is it the fastest car in who’s camp will win…If someone brings a car runs a 10sec pass, is that exhibition or will that car be eligible to give either camp a over all win?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

#26 ·
I'm in like flinn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.