next vic meet - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2003, 03:17   #1 (permalink)
EFI 351c TD CORTINA

next vic meet

i was wondering how close the next vic meet is, and what it, drive ins, cruising, or drags etc :)
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2003, 03:25   #2 (permalink)

Re: next vic meet

You could always try make an "unofficial" meet. Put some ideas forward and see where we end up! Im up for most things. (especially if they dont cost alot) But it can be a bit hard to find somthing good to do in winter!
PHoeNiX_EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 03:30   #3 (permalink)

CFI tennis day, need atleast 10 people, can play doubles!! all we need to do is hire out a tennis court.

ALL YOU NEED:

A CFI Car - so we can use the intake thingo as a racket
GL PRO SOUND
www.glprosound.com.au
1LOWEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 05:05   #4 (permalink)
No longer around

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikcorty
i was wondering how close the next vic meet is, and what it, drive ins, cruising, or drags etc :)

hey matt
if you've got any ideas for a meet then by all means pass em on to steve (RMYERS) or myself

im actually quite busy and havent had time to come up with anything

i hope to be able to un-busy myself really soon
MADNC_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 05:13   #5 (permalink)

lets get something happening!
1995 EF II Falcon GLi: Heritage Green, 4spd Auto, AUII 17" Rims, Custom BA Front Bar, Lowered, Gas Research LPG, Clear Indicators, JVC MP3 Headunit, Phoenix Gold 6.5" Splits, Coustic 481QE Amp, Clarion 12" sub, Leather Seats, Power Window Conversion, 3.45 LSD, Pacemaker Comp Extractors, 2.5" Exhaust, Mandrel Bent Intake, High Flow Filter, Wade 1004 110 cam.

In Progress: BA XR Side Skirts, BA XR Rear bar, BA Shifter Handle.

Want your EF on effalcon.com? Drop me a PM!
E-Series Club Stickers Here!

E-Series Moderator/Membership Officer/Webmaster/Cruise Official
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 09:55   #6 (permalink)
Formerly: SmokeEA

how about a cfi to mpfi day like i suggested in the main forum, im up for it and i think many other members would want like to particpate and possibly get their ride done aswell.
SmokedEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 02:37   #7 (permalink)
PAST EA TYCOON

yeah but we need somebody with the CFI car, and all the parts, then all the people to do the conversion all available at the same time.. but if you organise somthing far enough away, there is a greater chance of availability..
SOLD
EvilEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 04:03   #8 (permalink)
"Steve has a car?"

I'm gunna start collecting the parts to do my pulley and thermo fan conversion, might be a good idea to get parts for an MPFI conersion aswell and make it an official meet if anyone wants to come down to watch/help. Plus my parents will be on holidays in two - three weeks so a meet at my place is fine, we also got a mad bbq area

Last edited by Rmyers; 08-24-2003 at 04:13.
Rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 04:51   #9 (permalink)
"Steve has a car?"

OK i've been discussing this with MADNC8 and we need to see a show of hands for who would be interseted in making this a proper meet. We would also appreciate anyone with experience in an MPFI conversion to offer there help as this will be our first time to do this. Anyone who simply wants to watch is welcome to come down aswell. My house is in the dandenong area.

Soo what I need everyone to do is tell me who's interested in coming down, who's interested in helping and what days best for everyone. We'll prolly be starting early in the morning to make sure we get it done on time. This is something I'm going to do regardless of whether anyone will turn up, jusy thinkin that it might be good to make it a meet. Once I get people's views me and wayne will decide whether it's worthy of becoming an official meet.
Old 08-24-2003, 04:59   #10 (permalink)
well hung

I'll be in mate and i'll even offer my car to be done for the mpfi conversion, i should have the parts for it soon. Else, i still wouldnt mind going to see someone elses car converted so i can get the low down on how to do it.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia

Related Reading: next vic meet