Ford Forums banner

NSW: Combined FF & E Series Karting day

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  JR 
#1 ·
NSW Combined FF & E Series Karting day

As we have now unstickied the ideas thread I didnt want anyone to miss out on seeing this so I have copied it into this new thread :angel:

Hello Lisa and everyone.

Sorry to intrude, but I've just posted a thread HERE in the On The Road section of the forums with regard to a Karting day for NSW Ford Forums and E-Series members in March.

No date or track location is fixed as of yet, as I'd like feedback from those interested in going.

I hope that we get a few of you guys interested in coming along, even if it's just as spectators. We may also organise a cruise before or after the event depending on the time and location we eventually pick.

Please post any replies in the thread listed above in the OTR section.

Thanks

Cheers
Jason
3FB/FFNSW Events

See less See more
#3 ·
Hello everyone.

The final details of time and venue have now been added to the karting thread HERE.

We'll be heading out to the Indy800 track at Wilberforce, about 8km north of Windsor. Full details are in the NSW/QLD section of Regional Events - just follow the link above.

Sorry about the delay in getting it all sorted, but I hope many of the NSW E-series guys will attend. We're asking, FF, E-series, EFO, FPV-Tickford NSW & 3FB to all attend and make this a BIG event.

Please feel free to come along as a spectator even if you don't feel like Karting, as afterward we'll be heading back to the Ettamogah Pub at Kellyville for a light ale and a bite to eat and much general chatter about nothing.

Cheers
Jason

3FB / NSW FF Events Co-Ordinator

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.