Perth Forum Cruise. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-29-01, 06:53 AM
Perth Forum Cruise.

G'day All.

Great forum, I frequent the forum regularly (being a FORD man). I currently own a XF Falcon, in my opinion its not a bad ride. (can be seen at )

Reason i am posting is that i run the website and we are organising a cruise for the 11th of November (Sunday) , obviously for the Perth people, sorry eastern staters.

Details and the cruise map can be found at the webiste :

I was thinking that it might be a good time to for ppl to meet up, and maybe put a face to the names. And of course show off your ride!

I no i have met a few of you folks , namly DiscoKing and his twin manifolds.

I dont no how many Perth ppl frequent the forum, but i no a few do ..

So what do u guys think?...any takers.

Hope to see you all there..

Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts