Ford Forums banner

Perth MEGA Cruise Saturday 26th April

7K views 60 replies 20 participants last post by  XF Falcon 
#1 ·
Here are the destinations for the next cruise.

1. Meet 7.30pm at City West (Omni Theatre) underground car park, departure at 8pm.
2. Cruise through Subi Cafe strip to Kings Park.
3. Leach Hwy Maccas.
4. Freo Cafe strip cruise then meet at Capton Munchies.
5. Rebold Hill in City Beach.
6. Observation City at the Scarborough top car park.
7. Hillarys Boat Harbour via West Coast Drive.
8. Hamburger Hill.

All these can be suject to change pending on the circumstances.
Hope to see a good turnout again, hopefully bigger than the last cruise!!! Bring your cameras and the mates out cruising too. Later.

#2 ·
I'll be there!
Anybody bringing radios?

#3 ·
I went to come by ya last one, after missing the turn in numerous times, i got a call and had to go.yous prob saw a ea ghia drivin back n forth b4 cruzin.... neway i'll try make this one. Hopefully have me EF then:)

#9 ·
For those people, who dont have CB Radios? Whether it be handheld, or a Built in. Can anyone, or does anyone have any contacts to which people can buy them cheaply?

#10 ·
I can lend somebody one handheld, as we will only be bringing one car.....

#12 ·
i have one set up in the gt UHF 40 channel but most have the UHF uniden that one has 500mw rf output the best out of the rest of the other makes kenwood,digitalk etc .

strathfield has a digitalk 40 channel voice actvated mayby no channel scan but cheap at $69.00
and thay have
Uniden UHF 40 Channel scan,duplex, $98.00

dick smith has them at the same price theres a cheaper model
in the uniden range without scan looking on the website an let you all know.

have a spare but 347stroker has mine might be in my fairlane so i might be two way less on the cruise.

#14 ·
Ultimate Cruisers Webpage

We are currently puttting together a webpage for the Perth MEGA Cruises, we are calling it Ultimate Cruisers. Anyone who wants to be a part of it please email me a pic of your car and personal profile detailing your car (make, model, year, engine, mods if any etc) and a lil bit about yourself to be posted in the members section.

We have a photo gallery section also so if you have any cruise photos, links or content you would like posted please email it. This page should be good once we have enough content to get it up and running for public viewing.

Currently we have an mIRC chat channel for those who are interested on the AustNET.org server called #ultimate_cruisers, cruise details and updates are also posted here.

Email addresses to mail to are as follows: shes_a_speedracer@hotmail.com , blownford@hotmail.com

Cheers!

#18 ·
I cant comne unfortunately, as my car is not up for it, but at stop 3 at leach hwy maccas, i will be there as its near my house.
What time ya rackon youll be at stop 3?

G
#20 ·
Mega Car Cruise Sat 26th April

Hi Guys,

New on the Ford EA club list. Saw the post about the Mega Car cruise for saturday 26th April but not sure if it's a Ford car cruise or for all makes. Can anyone go to it?

Thanx,
Debby

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.