Power ford display - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2005, 23:47   #1 (permalink)

Power ford display

Sunday February 20, our club has been asked to have a small display at Power Ford dealership. They are having a big weekend sale, and have asked us up as guests. They have requested 15-20 cars, I have 12 so far. If you're interested in putting your car there for the day, please let me know. There will be a sausage sizzle lunch. It should be a good day, and a great way to say thanks to Power Ford for all the support they have given to our club.
Please let me know if you would like to be a part of this.
Cheers
Simon
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2005, 04:02   #2 (permalink)
It pays to be aboard FORD

Re: Power ford display

Sorry carn't make due to work.

Dumb pc
AUIII XR8 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 04:19   #3 (permalink)

G'day Simon,
I'm new to the forum so forgive me if this reply does not format correctly. I'd like to get along to this day. I'm picking up an XR8 MKii on the Friday the 18th from Power Ford. Could'nt of timed it better! I'll confirm with you shortly.

Cheers
MaccaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 13:24   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by namdrof
Sunday February 20, our club has been asked to have a small display at Power Ford dealership. They are having a big weekend sale, and have asked us up as guests. They have requested 15-20 cars, I have 12 so far. If you're interested in putting your car there for the day, please let me know. There will be a sausage sizzle lunch. It should be a good day, and a great way to say thanks to Power Ford for all the support they have given to our club.
Please let me know if you would like to be a part of this.
Cheers
Simon
Hi Simon, You can count me in - could you please advise details on when we should arrive, location, etc.

Ciao - James - House of Kolor BA GT
maydec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 19:02   #5 (permalink)

Will contact Power Ford later today, to get all the details.
Old 02-01-2005, 19:14   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Will contact Power Ford later today, to get all the details.
Thanks - just drove around to Power Ford to see what the area is like. Don't mind taking my car anywhere for a display as long as it is protected from the public. I assume that we will have a roped off area so they cannot get to the cars. I have had guys picking at my car to see if the graphic work is actually paint or stickers. I have a chain fence for On Grass shows but nothing for on concrete.

Ciao - James - House of Kolor BA GT -
Old 02-04-2005, 01:02   #7 (permalink)

Time to meet is 8:45 at Power Ford, Victoria Avenue Castle Hill. They are going to provide a barbecue for us, jumping castle, dont know what else though.
We will leave by 4 at the latest. As for roped off area, we will bring our gear to use if we have to.
Old 02-08-2005, 23:24   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Time to meet is 8:45 at Power Ford, Victoria Avenue Castle Hill. They are going to provide a barbecue for us, jumping castle, dont know what else though.
We will leave by 4 at the latest. As for roped off area, we will bring our gear to use if we have to.
Oh Goodie - can't wait to have a go on the jumping castle

James
Old 02-09-2005, 00:52   #9 (permalink)
Gazza

This Day has now been Moved to Saturday 13th March as there was problems with this date,that was out of our hands
Thanks
Gary
Mr Sucky Sucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 01:52   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sucky Sucky
This Day has now been Moved to Saturday 13th March as there was problems with this date,that was out of our hands
Thanks
Gary
Hi Gary, will have to cancel out of the Power Ford day as I am going on a Ford Forum Cruise to Bathurst on the 13th March which is a Sunday.

Ciao - James
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia