Ford Forums banner

Pre Heathcote Cruise

3K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  Pearly 
#1 ·
Heathcote isn't far away but maybe we have time for a cruise before hand for any new people to show their face and a get together for the oldies.
I figure nothing more than a cruise somewhere anice and a BBQ

Any takers?

#2 ·
possibly interested :)

#6 ·
I definately wanna come along and catch up but due to nefarios speed antics i will need a ride anywhere i go during the next month:(

#7 ·
yeh jeff as usual id be up for it!

just a matter of finding some nice weather now...its crap out there at the moment

#9 ·
Just found out that i dont lose my licence until the 17th May so i can come on the cruise and drive to Heasthcote as well!:)

#14 ·
I'd be up for that. It would just mean going a few hours earlier. Would be good I reckon. Just think of how many cars will be there.

#15 ·
we are talking saturday yeh?

i should be able to swing that

#17 ·
yep this weekend, on the saturday i think we are talking

so is it a goer???

#19 ·
I'm in, definitely.

So Saturday 1st May for a cruise to PI to watch racing.

If someone has a copy of last Friday's Sun the meet was mentioned in the "What's On" page in Drive.

Where to meet? Suggest Cranbourne somewhere?
What time? Suggest 1100?

#22 ·
im in, could we just meet at the maccas carpark like we did last P.I. trip? at 11am surely it wouldnt be too busy.

#25 ·
cant make this date,
but forever what reason it is changed let me know.....

#26 ·
outback_ute said:
The racing at PI is the Improved Production Racing Association's Nationals meet. Sounds good, I've seen the improved production racing before, a lot of variety in cars.
sounds good, always some good racing at these events

so where are we meeting?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.