Ford Forums banner

*QLD*BRISBANE* harry's friday 13/02/04

3K views 36 replies 7 participants last post by  hoon69 
#1 · (Edited)
:bsr: we are getting a few fords from here and other clubs/areas to come to harrys diner situated on newmarket rd windsor...

MEET FOR GOLD COAST PPL'Z
5.30pm at BP COOMERA to meet up with SOUTHSIDERS at SPRINGWOOD MACCAS at 6.15pm-6.30pm leaving there by 6.45-7pm to head to harrys in the city and get good parking spots..

anyone up for it show a pair of hands(a simple Y or N) :wnc: and which end you will meet up at.. :angel: :bsr:

a good turnout would be great to show em how fords do it..(cruise)

hope to see you's there
cheers ronnie...

#3 ·
Really so do i, however i shall be working but will cruise past to see if any action going on.

#6 ·
I should be able to turn up for this one, depends on whether I have the XR clean enough, I have to drive for a wedding on the saturday.

Corey

#7 ·
i will help you clean your car corey,me likes your car *winks* yeah sweet will we meet at the shell or just meet inside with all ya'll city slickers *lol*

cya's then..

#11 ·
i will wash your car,kristy...

for a price,lol nah i'll wash it for you.. should do a car wash cruise.. hoon69 washes your cars for a small fee...me would nearly be able to afford a ba xr6 then.. *winks*..

#12 ·
hoon69 said:
i will wash your car,kristy...

for a price,lol nah i'll wash it for you.. ..
Thats great!!! Come over at about 5:30, I'll even let you drive it out of the garage, hmm actually on second thoughts, I'll drive it out of the garage! hahaha...just make sure you give it a chamois too...I don't want any watermarks ;) hahaha. Your a champ! See you this arvo! hahaha.

#14 ·
!Gn|T|0n said:
ooorrrrr how cute. Well why don't we all swing past XR6Gal's place and wash our cars before Harry's?
HAHAHA, You'd be laughing too if you saw where I had to wash my car! I have to keep an eye out for the little old ladies in the unit block opening their electric garage door on my car!! But if you want to wash my car too, your welcome to join hoon69 ;)

#16 ·
XR6Gal said:
I'll probably be there around 8.....is that getting too late?!?!?!
nah thats alright..thats early to most of us im just getting there early to make sure i get a park spot inside of harrys..

cyas there,oh by the way i'll wash your car kristy if you wash mine ...hehehe

remember ppl's this thread is also for the 13th to cruise to harrys also...
so keep your fridays available..

#18 ·
So this is still for this Friday!!!!

#19 ·
approx 8pm....

#21 ·
perhaps !Gn|T|0n will have his underdrive pulley and roller rockers on by friday. I've been waiting so long I look like Gandelf the Grey. I've got the day off on Fri but I don't know what time I'll be back from Moreton Isl. so I may or may not be there by 8. Will have to see how fast we can clean the boat :p

#22 ·
this is the original thread for ford forums but i have full details of this
in e series meets section..

yes twinpiston its this friday,hope to see ya's there ppl's...

#24 ·
Come on Kristy I know you can make it, it is just down the road!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.