QLD MEMBERS-CRUISE HINZE DAM -binna burra 25TH MAY - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2003, 05:54   #1 (permalink)

Smile QLD MEMBERS-CRUISE HINZE DAM -binna burra 25TH MAY

i posted a idea for a cruise spot,so im planning a cruise for hinze dam,binna burra what's you think say late may say the 25th...

meet spots vary for all ppl's coming from nth and sth sides..

what you think..

lunch up there i see it looks nice at the park up there...

Mt Tamborine has been done so,hinze and binna burra should be different..

meet:times:etc ppl with ideas on times and how long this trip would take could you please let me know..

thanx..
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
hoon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2003, 18:02   #2 (permalink)
FastFords.org Owner

good idea but i was keen 4 an overnight camp somewhere, hinze damn is only 20mins from a good campsite at tambo. It an awesome drive up to binna burra, would be a good cruise. ;-D
I'll see if Wayne, les (that ed xr8), steven (white eb) and clint wanna join us. I'll put a post on our forums.
New ride: EB GHIA, 5sp manual, pod filter, lightened flywheel, 9" diff conversion, locker, Superlows all round, full EB GT body kit, extractors and Zorst, EF XR8 wheels, Recaro Seats, GT Wheel and more.
Kenwood head deck, Sony Xpload 4" fronts and 6" backs and 300WRMS Fostgate 12" powered by avantgarde 250W RMS Amp. .
Turbo build now underway
Visit The new Re-Designed FastFords.org
FastFords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 18:49   #3 (permalink)

sounds alright,might do that then if ppl are interested..
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
Old 04-20-2003, 19:11   #4 (permalink)

what does ppl think about that..

cruise up there or camp overnighter..

im up for suggestions,im liking the camp idea it'll be a sik site and no need to rush then...
Old 04-22-2003, 22:30   #5 (permalink)

all ideas would be good,anyone at all want to do this..cruise..
Old 04-23-2003, 02:34   #6 (permalink)
ED Falcon Futra Classic!

Yeah I havnt been for a cruiz yet and l love to come!
Old 04-23-2003, 15:16   #7 (permalink)

i might just set this one as a cruise,better as more ppl's will come..
Old 04-23-2003, 18:45   #8 (permalink)
DrE
EA Ghia

im in

Click Here To See My Car!
DrE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 23:09   #9 (permalink)

i hope this can be ,handed out through to your friends etc by PM..

i only just got back from a 24 hours of sitting on a side of a road 500klms from home,car broke down and no power,fixed it after 16hours of Fn around,im tired and im heading back down again,geez it better not happen again..yeah so more the merrier..l8r
Old 04-26-2003, 03:17   #10 (permalink)
DON'T LET FEAR STOP YA!!

I'm there Ronnie.

Cheer's

Nathan.
COBRA207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia