Ford Forums banner

Revheads Auto Show

3K views 27 replies 7 participants last post by  LoverBoy 
#1 ·
Revheads is a reasonably big auto show in Narrogin, WA, around 190km south of Perth. Here's a map:
http://www.nowwhereroute.com/SCRIPT...ej6syUZLQHy0TPXE-VnI8/HAHTpage/HS_MakeMapPage
I went last year, and it is an extremely entertaining weekend, the show is packed full of features including: Burnout Comps, Show & Shine, Dyno Shootout, Sound Off etc.
I was thinking maybe a few of us FF boys could show up and show everyone what fords are made of! (ohh and by the way an XF with a 351 in it won the burnout comp last year :clap: ).
I will be there with my dad and his galaxie, and i'm sure a lot of other people will be there, it was big last year, just ask the likes of BOF!!. Great show and most likely well worth the travel down from Perth and other areas.
This is the Revheads URL, a shit website but a great weekend out!.
http://www.revheadsday.com/

Come on boys & gals lets show em what we're made of!!!.

Cheers

Mason.

See less See more
#16 ·
Just got Home from site and found out my son and a few of his mates are going.
I was planning on Motorplex, though now might go to Narrogin aswell, giving the XR8 a run out of the city. Mine's a cobalt blue EF XR8 with distinct number plates and a true twin system for that nice note. My son has a black AUII XR8 ute with distint number plates, simular to mine.(His are personalised)

Hope it all works out and we get to meet some of you guys and girls.

Jon:angel:

#17 ·
good onya mate, should park up ya rides on the grounds so everyone can see what great cars you have :freak: .
I'm glad you are going to put the effort into coming down, im only dissapointed of the amount of replys in this thread:1poke: , bit of a shocker considering how gooda weekend it is... :bowd:
Ohh well ya get that. Cheers to all who go and I hope to see ya there.

P.S. I'm going both days (Nov 16 & 17), on saturday i'll most likely be coming over with my mate in his VN :thdn: . But on Sunday i'll probably be driving :driver: my dads big block ford over!!:thup: :thup: :thup: (gota get those log book hours up!!!).

Catch ya there guys!!.

Cheers.

Mason.

#20 ·
did anybody go Today (saturday)???
i'll make this post short coz ive got to go to bed beacause ive got to get up early to go again tomorrow.
Anyone who goes on saturday, give me a call on: 0437212277 so i can see your blue oval beast :) and for a friendly chat.
My name is Mason by the way...

Cheers.

#21 ·
dragonV8 said:
Just got Home from site and found out my son and a few of his mates are going.
I was planning on Motorplex, though now might go to Narrogin aswell, giving the XR8 a run out of the city. Mine's a cobalt blue EF XR8 with distinct number plates and a true twin system for that nice note. My son has a black AUII XR8 ute with distint number plates, simular to mine.(His are personalised)

Hope it all works out and we get to meet some of you guys and girls.

Jon:angel:
Hey mate, my dad was telling my about a nice fella off fordforums he was talking to and from what i can see it was you!.
thanks for coming man, i'm so pissed off i couldnt get to see your XR and have a chat.
I only saw dad when we were leaving (4:20pm) so i only found this out at the last second. But when we were pulling out a guy with a GORGEUS black au XR ute pulled out (this was when dad told me about you) and he said it was your sons ute.
god damn im so annoyed i didn't see ya.
Cheers.
Mason.

#22 ·
Yes Mason,it was me who tried to find you to say hello, and yes the black XR8 ute is my sons.
If you happen to see the number plate, you'll understand what i meant by my previous post last week.
I parked my EF XR8 nearly opposite your dad's Mighty Mean looking Galaxy.

Due to the fact i had to fly back to the mine-site this morning i could not stay any longer on sunday. Left 2:50 pm.

And yes it was one hellofaweekend.
I go online whilst i work dayshift up here, after 7:00 pm at night as i have a laptop in my room and a phone line. Yeehar.

Catch ya's

Jon

#24 ·
dragonV8 said:
Yes Mason,it was me who tried to find you to say hello, and yes the black XR8 ute is my sons.
If you happen to see the number plate, you'll understand what i meant by my previous post last week.
I parked my EF XR8 nearly opposite your dad's Mighty Mean looking Galaxy.

Due to the fact i had to fly back to the mine-site this morning i could not stay any longer on sunday. Left 2:50 pm.

And yes it was one hellofaweekend.
I go online whilst i work dayshift up here, after 7:00 pm at night as i have a laptop in my room and a phone line. Yeehar.

Catch ya's

Jon
First of all guys...Pictures that i have taken (on my shitty lil digital camera) on the weekend can be found here: http://discussions.fordforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27278

I'm so annoyed I wasn't at my dads galaxie when you were, i must of been watching burnouts or something.
I think i can remember your sons number plates, they match the ute REALLY well :bowd: . Sounds like your EF was a beast...so wish i could of seen it and caught up with ya.
I wish i could own a car like that one day, for my second car i want an EF V8.
Anyway man, cheers :beer2: . Enjoy life.

Mason.

P.S. Just the fact that you were parked opposite my dads car pisses me off, i must be blind. On the weekend if i saw any ford i tried to go over to it and have a look, but god dan i didnt see yours :angry: .

#25 ·
Well I had a great weekend there, I arrived on the friday arvo about 1 pm and left late sunday night. I think that it was all good and it was a shame that the burnout car that I have been building wasnt quite ready for commission, but hey shit happens and there is always next year for it, but I will have to practise at the motorplex in the mean time

Brett

Silver EB II fairmont VE-008

#26 ·
G,day Brett(SVO302). You changed shifts or still 1 day behind me?
Gone back monday 18/11/02.
Definitely have to catch up.

G,day Mason, yes it was a shame not to catch up,so we'll have to make sure for next time. On sunday morning whilst i was parked in Federal street, facing towards Wagin, i spotted your dad's car going passed without knowing for sure it was.(Till later).
Good luck with saving up for the mighty EBII.

G'day Brett (SIKPUPPY) Have you got your new plates yet???

For those not sure about the weekend, it was like a mini summernats, including some careless girls who kept losing their tops. Hehehe.

Jon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.