SA Cruise - 14th December - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2002, 20:03   #1 (permalink)
Blue Blooded Ford Fan

Thumbs up SA Cruise - 14th December

Seeing as Chris is our SA Rep, he prolly should be putting this up, but for our next meet i propose we have it on Saturday the 14th of December. the details will be as follows

Date: Saturday 14th December

Time: 7:30pm for an 8:00pm leave

Meet: Victoria Park Racecourse Car Park, Fullarton Rd (opposite Shell servo)

Where?: The cruise will make its way up into the hills, accross to Woodside, Charleston, Mt Torrens (not Lobethal anymore), and down Gorge rd, back into metro area

Who?: All E-Series Falcons

As long as this is ok with Chris (post it here buddy) then i propose this to be our next cruise.

I have drawn up notes, but maybe just need checking over before the night (If u could chris, im very straped for time atm :D)

Let's keep the good turnouts coming people!!

'69 XW Fairmont GS (GT Replica), Reef Green 351c 2V (not for long ), Top Loader, 9" with 3.55's,
RedEF6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2002, 20:29   #2 (permalink)

I'll be there.

Just confirm closer to the date that it is to go ahead.

Ford Focus: The car that flies :s6:
Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 18:19   #3 (permalink)
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo

Keep in mind that during December Lobethal lights up for christmas so it will be fairly busy up that way. Anyone that has been through there before at christmas will agree that its normally bumper to bumper
www.tickfordclub.com.au
SA Tickford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 02:54   #4 (permalink)
pR()rN_*

Yippiee!!!!! Annual leave booked!! If refused it turns into a sickie.
I'll be bringing the Digi Cam and the video cam as well.
No burnouts nessasary peeps just some good driving.
Old 11-23-2002, 04:12   #5 (permalink)
Death to Camry's!

Yeah for the moment it sounds like a good idea Lee, the only reason I havent organised anything yet is because of Uni exams and I dont have a roster out past 1st of Dec, the latest I'd finish is 7:15pm, so I'd be racing it to get there for 8, but anyway Ill make it, I tend to always get there!! Also I agree about the Lobethal part, we could be stuck for hours up there, it turns into a pain in the backside trying to negotiate all the traffic

No worries Lee, email me a copy of the notes and I will give it a go, perhaps we should arrange a time to talk on MSN to have a chat bout it??

Cheers,
Chris
MightyEFGhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 14:52   #6 (permalink)

I don't think it is too bad at Lobethal unless I've only been on quiet nites. It would look good anyway all of us slowly crusing thru the town.

Ford Focus: The car that flies :s6:
Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 15:56   #7 (permalink)
Blue Blooded Ford Fan

Hey guys, i forgot about the lobethal lights..... maybe i'll re-route the cruise to give it a miss. I was trying to head more out north this time as some people havnt liked heading south all the time, but thats mainly been due to the fact i know the roads down this way. Anyway, i'll edit the notes soon as i have an exam in a couple of days wich im busy studying for. But the cruise will go ahead, and maybe we could just head a bit further out and bypass lobethal or something, but the cruise will be on for all to attend!!

Cheers
Lee

'69 XW Fairmont GS (GT Replica), Reef Green 351c 2V (not for long ), Top Loader, 9" with 3.55's,
RedEF6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 21:25   #8 (permalink)
400 kg ego

I'm assuming this is an official event (at MightyNA's discretion), so thread is being stuck.

1989 Ford Fairmont Ghia turbo/GL replica (underway)
1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 00:06   #9 (permalink)
Death to Camry's!

Yep, this is an official event authorised by my self.
MightyEFGhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 13:50   #10 (permalink)
boosted sleeper

Count me in fellas.

Hey RedEF, I put those KYB shockers on my car and man for the price and performance, you cant go wrong! I mean, these shockers are understated by a long shot! Incredible handling with half decent ride comfort. Top stuff!!! I trly recommend it to any one wanting to upgrade on a budget!

But YES I'll be there ready to party!
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia