Ford Forums banner

Sa: Drive In Movie Nite 14/02/04

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  fordfan351 
#1 ·
hey guys, the falcon club of sa is having a drive in movie night this saturday night. yeah, i know its valentines day. the drive-in's romantic isn't it? :valintine
anyways, i think the movies showing are "stuck on you" and "jeepers creepers 2". i think i'll go along for the first one, but not interested in the other.
i was thinkin maybe we could do like the drive in night where we watched (or slept through) league of extraodinary gentlemen, then went for a run into town and played pool. or something similar. it'll be a warm night night so there'll be plenty to look at...*wink wink, nudge nudge*
anyone interested? if so i'l post up meeting times/ movie times when i get home from work tomorrow. sorry bout the short notice, i forgot bout it.
cheers, Phil

#3 ·
time? Im at work till 8+ish...so im possably a no show depending......

last time i was there i had to be pulled out. Stupid car got jammed on the hump and had to be lifted off by 5 or so guys so i could get out.......damn cars.

#6 ·
i've only got my ute tonite so i wont go into town, but i'll take it down the bay, just for a laugh. do you want to do something tomorrow nite dan?

#7 ·
we're meeting at captain snooze (between hungry jacks and the drive in entrance) at 7:30-7:45 tonite. the movie starts at 8:45. admission is $12 for one movie, $20 for two. i'm only watching the first one. unless of course this heat hangs around..... then i will just say g'day to the guys and head off. but i am keen on havin a bit of a cruise after. anyone else?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.