SA - The "Ehab feels like a Cruise" cruise! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2004, 22:31   #1 (permalink)
Fu(kn Slow & Low

SA - The "Ehab feels like a Cruise" cruise!

hey guys just seeing if anyone would be interested in a cruise on the saturday 20th of november? im thinking a meeting point at mile end bunnings at about 7:30 leave at 8:00. cruise notes will be handed out on the day. if anyone had any sugggestions or prefrences for a cruise route or meeting ground please feel free before thursday to post it up. As thursday night i will be writting up the cruise route. Phil the falcon car club is more then welcome to come, and any one else even non-falcon is more then welcome as long as it has a blueoval on it.

Shav - you better come to this cruise, would like to catch up with you mate. even though your car isnt a ford im sure everyone will make an exception and would like to see ya mate.

if there are any problems please just pm me or post it up.

thanks guys.
Ehab
White 1988 EA Fairmont Ghia ~ Gassed ~ EF camshaft ~ Lowered on super low king springs (not low enough) ~ 2.5inch cat back exhaust system with one muffler ~ Clear indicators ~ Simota POD filter ~ New head built for gas ~ 3.23 open wheeler diff ~ EF XR 16inch rims ~ pioneer deck and rear speakers ~ sony front speakers ~ kyb shocks

driving a 3 speed auto with no second gear!!!
Need PSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2004, 23:00   #2 (permalink)
Are we there yet?

Re: SA - The "Ehab feels like a Cruise" cruise!

Well if you want to get technical, Subaru's badge is still dark blue and in an oval shape

This is the same weekend as the Heathcote drags in Melbourne though, so I won't be able to make it
95 EF Fairmont 5.0 - Heritage Green - 4 Speed auto with AU S5 - 3.23LSD - 17x8" LWT Wheels - King Superlows - 76mm Cobra MAF - 65mm throttle - BPT Underdrive Pulley Kit - 3" Mandrel-bent Lukey exhaust - Tinted Windows - MP3 CD player - White faced dials.

117rwKw - 15.47@89.9MPH
Aaron_EF8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 23:07   #3 (permalink)
S.A. E-Series Rep

he got the dates wrong, he means the 13th, the weekend before. hes coming with us to heathcote. you been playing with illegal substances ehab?

EF 5.0l,

EB au6cyl,
monty.v8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 23:09   #4 (permalink)
Fu(kn Slow & Low

shit sorry i meant the 13th. i think phil spoke to you about heathcote. ill change that post right now! actually no i wont because i cant find an edit button for some reason.

yeah i was gonna say the subaru is dard blue close enought to ford oval blue so why not bring it out.
White 1988 EA Fairmont Ghia ~ Gassed ~ EF camshaft ~ Lowered on super low king springs (not low enough) ~ 2.5inch cat back exhaust system with one muffler ~ Clear indicators ~ Simota POD filter ~ New head built for gas ~ 3.23 open wheeler diff ~ EF XR 16inch rims ~ pioneer deck and rear speakers ~ sony front speakers ~ kyb shocks

Old 11-06-2004, 23:14   #5 (permalink)
Fu(kn Slow & Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty.v8
he got the dates wrong, he means the 13th, the weekend before. hes coming with us to heathcote. you been playing with illegal substances ehab?
no illegal substances, you know me im against all that shit (unless its free then i can sell it too some mates, thats a joke too). i woke up at 4:00pm so im still pretty tired.

Old 11-07-2004, 00:00   #6 (permalink)
boosted sleeper

hehehe. funny thread dude.

The 13th is it? Well I'll see what I can do. Even if its in the subby. The stereo cranks so thats a small consilation, so it wont be as if I will be totally grandpa-ish.

I'll get back to ya for sure and confirm.

Thanks for the invite
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 02:15   #7 (permalink)
Fu(kn Slow & Low

more then welcome shav i dont think i need to invite you but i know you most probably would have felt left out or not sure if you were invited if i didnt make it official.

Saturday the 13th is the go.

Ehab

Old 11-07-2004, 02:18   #8 (permalink)
EB6
EB6

im up for a cruze havent been for one with the club since i joined so itll be a bit of a how de do. so its this weekend comin then.
Old 11-07-2004, 03:29   #9 (permalink)
Death to Camry's!

ehhhh yeah ill prolly be there lol
MightyEFGhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 04:45   #10 (permalink)

Yep ... Could very well be a possibility !!
Stera is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia