SA - GT Club Display Day Sunday Nov 14 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2004, 17:20   #1 (permalink)
Blue Blooded Ford Fan

SA - GT Club Display Day Sunday Nov 14

Hey all,

Just thought I would make you guys aware of the Falcon GT Club Display Day on the 14th of November. If anyone wants to come check it out, public are free to look at the cars, details as follows:

When : Sunday November 14

Where : Wiggley Reserve, Glenelg (next to Buffalo)

Time : 10:00am to 4:00pm

There should be approximately 50-60 cars on display, mainly GT's but some associate members (ie. fairmonts, mustangs etc.)

The XW will be there (after about 11 as I'm working midnight till 6am) so if anyone see's me come up and say Hi

Lee

'69 XW Fairmont GS (GT Replica), Reef Green 351c 2V (not for long ), Top Loader, 9" with 3.55's,
RedEF6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2004, 17:35   #2 (permalink)
boosted sleeper

Re: SA - GT Club Display Day Sunday Nov 14

I went to this last year. Was tops

I might show up again this year and bring the camera!
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 02:00   #3 (permalink)

ohh sounds great, my day off i think i come and check some cars out
Quote:
<mrmkII> a tick bit my nuts!!!!
FordFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 03:15   #4 (permalink)
Fu(kn Slow & Low

im more then likely there, after the cruise on the 13th ive got a party to attend to intown. well its more of a going away. so i might be a bit tired. meh either way il end up down at the bay so might as well go and have a look.

Ehab
White 1988 EA Fairmont Ghia ~ Gassed ~ EF camshaft ~ Lowered on super low king springs (not low enough) ~ 2.5inch cat back exhaust system with one muffler ~ Clear indicators ~ Simota POD filter ~ New head built for gas ~ 3.23 open wheeler diff ~ EF XR 16inch rims ~ pioneer deck and rear speakers ~ sony front speakers ~ kyb shocks

driving a 3 speed auto with no second gear!!!
Need PSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 03:50   #5 (permalink)
boosted sleeper

we should catch up for a beer at the jetty road pub afterwards if we see each other there.
Old 11-08-2004, 21:34   #6 (permalink)
Fu(kn Slow & Low

sure thing shav. id lovee to drink a lemonade while you drink a beer...... (i dont drink often, well actually pretty much at all.)
White 1988 EA Fairmont Ghia ~ Gassed ~ EF camshaft ~ Lowered on super low king springs (not low enough) ~ 2.5inch cat back exhaust system with one muffler ~ Clear indicators ~ Simota POD filter ~ New head built for gas ~ 3.23 open wheeler diff ~ EF XR 16inch rims ~ pioneer deck and rear speakers ~ sony front speakers ~ kyb shocks

Old 11-09-2004, 03:30   #7 (permalink)
boosted sleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need PSI
sure thing shav. id lovee to drink a lemonade while you drink a beer...... (i dont drink often, well actually pretty much at all.)
are you serious? I thought you were the beer guzzling, van wilder party liason leb that did nothing but live life to the fullest! We dont HAVE to get a beer, Im happy with a coke and yiros.
Old 11-09-2004, 23:21   #8 (permalink)
Fu(kn Slow & Low

funny (unt arent ya shavros! nah mate im pretty tame kick back and relax sort of guy, actually last weeekend and the weekend before i had some lemon ruskis (i know its a girls drink, even a girl was giving me shit about it), thats a new record for me to drink two weekends straight. i was thinking more a falafell.

Old 11-10-2004, 23:35   #9 (permalink)
boosted sleeper

mate I was serious about you not the drinking type. I guess you cant judge a character by his looks, ey uleh?
Old 11-11-2004, 01:49   #10 (permalink)
Fu(kn Slow & Low

oh sorry then. yeah im easy (and not in that way phil!) what ever suits me, could even go for another cruise if you want, try the luck with the chicky babes, i should put the fur back in that'll get them!, jokes (none of that for me).

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia