Ford Forums banner

Saturday the 21st, Melbourne night cruise!

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Troutman 
#1 ·
A special thanks to Jason from the CCC for inviting us to a cruise they are holding this Saturday night.

DETAILS
DATE: SATURDAY 21/9/02
TIME: 8:30PM MEET, 9:30PM DEPART
MELWAYS: 48 D2

I expect to be attending for the meet at least, and it is possible that Wayne's new car will make its first appearance then.

Hopefully a few people can make it. :s5

Original thread:

http://www.commodoreclub.net/cgi-bi...ruiseup;action=display;num=1032166100;start=0

#2 ·
hope the cars all good had the roadworthy today doesnt need much (shock horror) shocks, some bushes power windows x2 a drivers side mirror glass and 2 tyres

got the tyres, gettin the power windows with my company discount save stacks!! and the other shit is gettin done all tomorrow :)

so i pick it up (hoping) tomorrw with RWC :) YEAH!!!!!!!!!

i will most likley be on this cruise also!!!

#5 ·
MADNC_8 said:
hope the cars all good had the roadworthy today doesnt need much (shock horror) shocks, some bushes power windows x2 a drivers side mirror glass and 2 tyres

got the tyres, gettin the power windows with my company discount save stacks!! and the other shit is gettin done all tomorrow :)

so i pick it up (hoping) tomorrw with RWC :) YEAH!!!!!!!!!

i will most likley be on this cruise also!!!
Meet you at your place. Although I will need to milk my cows early that day to make it there.

#11 ·
Well, I was impressed with the turnout of Commodores at least, only to learn that it counts as a small event by CCC standards - was great to see so many nice cars in the one place, even if I wasn't up to going on the cruise at this time.

Good to see EA90 and Chubbz there, though I think the 3 of us were the only ones from here to attend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.