Summernats - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2002, 19:20   #1 (permalink)

Summernats

How many of you guys come to Canberra for the nats??? if enough people make the treak to where i am.... Canberra we should have a meet. ANY how the nats rulz booze boobs and blowers!!!

1973 XB Coupe Fairmont 302, koni shocks, lovell super low fronts, extra leaf and reset leaf spings, dual exhaust, advance headers. Resprayed Vivid Blue Pearl. 17x8 & 17x10 inch FR Simmons.
EB2Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2002, 19:45   #2 (permalink)
AcidBurns

When are they?
Old 04-02-2002, 19:55   #3 (permalink)

where?

are you kidding me it is the biggest car show in australia!!! its at exhabition park in Canberra Early january. People travel from alll round australia in there done up cars to come.
go to www.summernats.com.au/ to have a look

1973 XB Coupe Fairmont 302, koni shocks, lovell super low fronts, extra leaf and reset leaf spings, dual exhaust, advance headers. Resprayed Vivid Blue Pearl. 17x8 & 17x10 inch FR Simmons.
Old 04-02-2002, 20:03   #4 (permalink)
AcidBurns

Re: where?

I know what they are!! I only asked WHEN they are!!
Old 04-02-2002, 20:19   #5 (permalink)

Sorry Dude

Old 04-02-2002, 20:47   #6 (permalink)
KruXoR

Nats

I went to the Last Nats, was sweet. Only went on the saturday tho. Didnt see enough EA-ED's tho, not even in the show and shine. There were quite a few XF's done up to the max.

Was a great day / weekend. Crusin from the Nats to Braddon and back again. the cop's just seemed to hang back which was a nice change.

I will be there this/next year
Old 04-29-2002, 18:12   #7 (permalink)
Grandpa Henry

Re: Nats

Howdy

Apprehension and a cold sweat is already building up for that meet

Well you could say where already there. Unfoutunatly the EA 429 GT is booked out, all five of us will squash in, well maybe 4. The maintenance car- Wozza's hot EA wagon will as well.2 spaces left the rest will be full of beer and spare parts. WE WILL WIN THE DONUT COMPETITION and as for the 1/4 mile competition were working on that. I think we'll be bringing Harrys XW Ute as well as well as a hot XD 351 carrying spares. As for hot E series Falcon some friend of mine from Grafton said he'll bring his mod'd genuine'o EB GT. Trust me this car has much show as well as go, as we've worked on his car.She got a Stoked SVO block to 5.4 Supercharged and brings out 270kw (rear wheel kw by the way), 560nm torque and gets 0-100 bloody quick, a HSV killer. The blue oval will be flying high this year and Holedems will have nowhere to hide. Their will be pics galore.

I've been waiting for this meet for a bloody long time.

Long Live the EA!

Grandpa Henry
Old 04-30-2002, 16:40   #8 (permalink)
Ford Anti B&S Squad

When

So is it at the end of this year or the start cause ill have my new baby by then.
EA90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 17:55   #9 (permalink)
ex ea driver

Re: When

mmmmmm, sounds good, me and some m8s in the wagen should b a good trip to canberra..
CATman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia