Ford Forums banner

Sunday July 20 - Heathcote drags.!!

7K views 69 replies 19 participants last post by  VH-PBC 
#1 · (Edited)

That's right people, following successful CCC and E-Series/FordForums drag days in recent months, the first ever COMBINED day is set to be a killer! Friendly rivalry with some of the neatest local cars around. :cheers:

Here's what you need to know. This is a Heathcote Test & Tune/Trophy day which is open to the public. Your car will need to pass scrutineering in order to race (think of it as a Track-worthy Certificate :-/ ) and you'll need to bring or borrow a helmet and long sleeve shirt/pants. There's also a canteen on site.

When: Sunday July 20
Where: Heathcote Park Raceway Melways ref, P609,H4
Cost: Race Entry $40
Spectators $15

Meet Place: We will be meeting at Ford (BroadMeadows) on the Hume HWY.We will meet in the carpark between the Training Centre and the 2nd Assembly Plant, Melways ref page 7, E1. We will be leaving at 9:00am SHARP! From here we will take the Hume HWY and take the Northern HWY exit (signposted to go to Bendigo). Don't miss this exit as it is another 60km drive if you do. This will bring us to the town of Heathcote. We will have a brief stop for anyone wanting to use the ATM facilities. From there it is around another 15km to the track. It takes around 1 hr and 30 mins travel time.

Even if you aren't going to race, this is an event you'll want to see with your own eyes, so come along. ;) ;) ;)

NB: I'm considering this an unofficial event.

See less See more
#4 ·
I'll be there. I'll try get the Fairlane down and run it.

HA as if that'll happen!

#14 ·
I will be there for sure, but will only be running the ea if it has the new muffler and extractors fitted, and if ive had it dynotuned.

#20 ·
NZ said:
you bringin Lainy up?
should be better get my but into gear and set up the dvd hey

on teh topic of this, does anyone have a spare glovebox? doesnt matter if its cracked or the wrong colour or watever but i need to work out how i gotta cut the holes in it for the dvd player wiring and i dun wanna cut up my perfectly good one

if anyones got one ill give $5 for a cracked one and $10 for a goody $15 for one with a lock and key. need it like asap

#24 ·
I'll be there..... In my Black EB I'll be running tooo...... Though just for a laugh...... dunno whether I'll pass scrutineering though..... maybe after i get the 5spd convo I'll go for a run.... YA never know though....

Cheers

Ben

#25 ·
Might be coming in my car or mum's.

I got a glove box if you still need one Wayne. Perfect condition :toocool:

Sundeep

#26 ·
GhiaEB said:
I'll be there..... In my Black EB I'll be running tooo...... Though just for a laugh...... dunno whether I'll pass scrutineering though..... maybe after i get the 5spd convo I'll go for a run.... YA never know though....

Cheers

Ben
why wont u pass scrutineering? the 2 times ive been there , ther looked under the bonnet for oil leaks, checked the play in the steering, looked around the cabin for objects, clublock etc, and asked if the boot was empty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.