Sydney Anzac Day Cruise - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2002, 04:40   #1 (permalink)
FPV - TC NSW Promotions

Sydney Anzac Day Cruise

Hello All.......

Don't know if anyone's interested, but there's apparently a cruise happening on Anzac Day to Wollongong...

Read about it on Performance Forums so there will probably be ALOT of fully sic, doof-doof, airbrushed, tarmac scrappin chariots....

But then again if a few of us got together we could take down some REAL cars....

Anyway, the details as i have read them...
Leaving Shell Service Station at Kingsgrove at 10:30am
(It's opposite Kingsgrove North High School)
And heading for Wollongong (guessing the lighthouse)

If anyone's interested in going we could maybe meet up at our own place and cruise their together.... or even just go down to Wollongong our own way....
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2002, 05:08   #2 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator

Damn, looks like i gotta get some neons/strobes, subbawoofa and cut the springs 4 inch's off my EL so i can get the fully sicked slammed look to be accepted on this cruise.

Nah seriosly i'm down to whatever, going our way or going with the other group doesn't bother me. Should be cool for this Thursday. Guess we'll just play it my ear till then.

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 05:19   #3 (permalink)
Mmm, high pressure wash.

Quote:
Originally posted by EF_Falcon_GuY
Damn, looks like i gotta get some neons/strobes, subbawoofa and cut the springs 4 inch's off my EL so i can get the fully sicked slammed look to be accepted on this cruise.
LOL!

Yeah, I might be up for it too as long as a few other FF members keep me company.

Kingsgrove High, eh? So is it BYO knives and baseball bats then? j/k!!!
3Toed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 07:00   #4 (permalink)

you do realise double points apply from wed to sun?
i'd like to go, but i like my money and points too much to lose them just like that. plus, i don't like cops snooping around my car too much... i'm scared of those little yellow things...
Old 04-22-2002, 07:11   #5 (permalink)
Green Falcon Driver

Dont u guys like to go to the pub and drink on Anzac day? thats the way.... Beers plus 2 up. Nice
Old 04-23-2002, 02:51   #6 (permalink)
FPV - TC NSW Promotions

Not everyone goes for a big piss up on Anzac Day...
Everyone does their own thing.... just an idea if people were at home with nothing to do thats all.........
Old 04-23-2002, 16:55   #7 (permalink)
I want a turtle!

Not sure if I will be in this one. Might be a little too tempting to go above the speed limit considering the car I have this week seems to make funny sneezing noises.
Old 04-23-2002, 17:30   #8 (permalink)

well, that's exactly the reason why i don't like the sound of this. my car doesn't sneeze, but it does like to go over the speed limit. hehe
Old 04-23-2002, 17:45   #9 (permalink)
Australian Fairmont Member

Question

Im thinkning about tagging along, which is exactly what I'll be doing seeing as though im a P plater restricted to 90km/h. But yeh, im interested?..anymore details and is anyone still going?
Cardinal Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 01:16   #10 (permalink)
FPV - TC NSW Promotions

I'm still keen to go, should we meet up at the Service station or what..... come on any suggestions... ?????

If nobody, has any we'll meet up at the service station as mentioned above i guess at sometime just before 10:30..

Or since i'm coming from Liverpool way, what about meeting up on the princess highway at the first service station on the left after the end of Heathcote road... at say Hmmm, 10:30?????

Then we can just CRUISE (and i mean CRUISE due to the double points) down at our own speed.... and avoid being in the 4cyl group....???

Whats anyone think,,,,,????

Doesn't worry me... but anyone thats planning to go, could they put something up to say where they wanna meet, that way we can all drive down together.....
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia