Tomago - Camp Quality Show N Shine Results - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2004, 14:55   #1 (permalink)

Club Tomago Show and Shine

Hi Guys and Gals, There is a Show and Shine Show to be held at Tomaga (near Hexam ) on Sunday 29th August for all types of vehicles. Set up is from 7.30am and entry is only $10 for pre registration and $15 on the day. All activities happening on the day including licensed bar, breakfast and lunch catered for by Cardiff Lions Club. Charity Auction. 40 Trophies for best in class. The event is hosted by the GT Car Club of Newcastle Inc.

I am taking my BA GT up for a run as this will be its first run. Is anyone from the club going up for the show - and if so maybe we could meet and drive up together.

Picture of my incomplete GT - will hopefully have it back on the road by the end of next week.

Regards

James
maydec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2004, 00:23   #2 (permalink)
FPV-Tickford club NSW

Re: Club Tomago Show and Shine

Hey there james I might come up for a run but not to sure as of yet, but I will let you know as soon as I can. Mate the car is coming up a dead set treat, it is looking beaut once again . I hope it stays this way a bit longer than the last time it was on the road.
Old 07-27-2004, 01:49   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch
Hey there james I might come up for a run but not to sure as of yet, but I will let you know as soon as I can. Mate the car is coming up a dead set treat, it is looking beaut once again . I hope it stays this way a bit longer than the last time it was on the road.
Hi Stetch, sent you a private email - might be a good day out if the weather is fine.

The car is looking great - cleared most of it today with 5 coats of House of Kolor Clear and it is looking better than the last paint job - certainly is in your face and with the grill being painted the same blue as the graphics, it certainly will stand out in a crowd.

Chow - James
Old 08-18-2004, 05:06   #4 (permalink)
LOWERED BA XR 6

ill be going up for this show
Winter White XR6 BA Lowered 2", King SSL Springs on rear and King Lows on front, Lenzo 19"rims,245 mm by 35 series tyres, Custom window tint,Fog light Covers,Car Bra,AWC High Rear wing,AWC XR8 CF Bonnet
My Car http://www.freewebs.com/mudzy/
Mudzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 12:18   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudzy
ill be going up for this show
Hi Mudzy, thanks for the reply - Newcastle branch of FPV - Tickford Club have invited any of us coming up to join their section. I will be going in with them. Let me know if this is alright and I will send them an email letting them know you will be joining in. Could you please let me know the following -

Car Make and Model
Your full name for the club.

You can send me a private email if you so desire to james@booknow.tv

I am assuming that we can meet at Thornleigh Big Macs and if this is the case I will let you know what time I will be there. I have a mate coming up with me, Paul who did the work on my car - he will be driving a 74 Holden Torana.

Chow - James
Old 08-19-2004, 05:13   #6 (permalink)
It finally arrived May'03

Maydec I have added your name to our list. Can you please pass on your details as per the message above + a mobile number via email or pm to me, xrgran or xr330. We need to submit the preregistration forms asap.

Thanks
Steve
MercSilvXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 05:36   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercSilvXR6
Maydec I have added your name to our list. Can you please pass on your details as per the message above + a mobile number via email or pm to me, xrgran or xr330. We need to submit the preregistration forms asap.

Thanks
Steve
Hi Steve, I have registered with the organisers ( GT Club ) direct. I will send you a personal message in a few minutes.

James
Old 08-26-2004, 05:33   #8 (permalink)
waiting 4, 2nd Grandchild

Looks like we will have a good display with twenty+ cars

The Lions club will be set up at Club Tomago for those interested in a nice warm brekky to kick start their day
xrgran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 00:13   #9 (permalink)

Tomago - Camp Quality Show N Shine Results

Thanks to Steve and all the members of the Newcastle Branch for the warm welcome given at the Tomago Camp Quality Show n Shine held today. The rain held off just long enough. Great line up of cars were there with around 20 odd cars making up the FPV - Tickford Club display. Many makes and models were on view and the show was well attended by both visitors and competitors as well.

The Club took out Best Display and my BA GT took out Best Modern Car.

Will leave any more news up to the Newcastle Branch to report on.

Special thanks to Dave for providing navigation on the way up and back.

Ciao - James
Old 08-29-2004, 00:51   #10 (permalink)
When 2 T3s are not enough

Re: Tomago - Camp Quality Show N Shine Results

Gotta agree, that show is growing & getting better every year, good job to all concerned......
Street machine Feb 2002
TE50T3 Remember the GTHO? well your getting close.
Motor mag Jan 2002

Wouldn't you love to say that about your car?You loosers
Noboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia