tonights drive in movies yatala was great - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2003, 05:47   #1 (permalink)

Thumbs up tonights drive in movies yatala was great

tonight fellas was a good turn out,we had 14-16 cars turn up which was more then expected,so that was a bonus for sure.
LUKEY had a ryans syndrome tonight,hehe a lap up the M1 and back to yatala which we finally got to the drive in.and not a long wait at the gates at all,good ol' saturday night..we had>

lukey
anthony
dan
joe
cams
erik
daniel
there other like the SVO wagon
my better looking sister car the wagon
EA's
EB's
XR6's
a 2 nice looking AU's
a tidy valiant 60's model

thanx lukey,and anthony for making this happen,im just glad i helped as i was satisfied with the turn out it was a good one.

got pics,i'll see if they turn out,if so i'll give em to someone from FF to scan and post em up,it looked pretty good with a heap of fords rocking up at BP and then leaving together,

overall it was a good movie and good turnout,as ppl had arrangements afterwards ppl's went home or to bwcp or even stayed for the second movie..

again thanx to boosted_99>enchanted>vocah101 and others whom turned up....

how do you's all think the night went?
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
hoon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2003, 07:04   #2 (permalink)
Oversized Ben

i wish i had made it...f%$kin car has a problem. looks like water pump again.

sorry rollin and six.

next time i will take you for a spin.
Old 06-07-2003, 18:07   #3 (permalink)

yeah i was surprised at the turn out. Some very nice cars indeed.

Must have been a case of the blind leading the blind. I was in the middle and made the correct turn to the drive in and was the only one to do so. Thought you guys decided to bugger off and go somewhere else.

What ya think of the movie itself? I liked it but, can't say it is my fav.

Thanx for orgaising a great night.
Dan
wannagofastaEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 21:22   #4 (permalink)
96 EF Futura

hey guys, yeah it was a very good turnout considering the the amount of maybes that we had earlier on. The movie itself was quite good I though, A few bulls*&t bits in true Fast and the Furious style, but you get that. The weather was nice, I had the window down the whole night, no blankets etc. I felt totally outclassed but I didnt let it get in the way of having a good time. I may be swapping my engine for a 4.0i in a few months time which will (hopefully) rid my car of the death rattle for good! I have never seen a group of better looking E-Series in the one place at the one time, and those exhaust notes as you all left me for dust on the motorway was something to be heard.
Anyway I guess everything went as it should, got to meet some club members, bit of a cruise, watched the movie, got some inspiration, so hopefully by the next meet I will have done something significant to my falcon

Anyways thanks to all who turned up, for all those who didnt, theres always next time

Nice to meet you all ( Finally ) and I hope to see you's at the next meet

Lowered EF Futura
Black Steelies ( too cheap to buy proper mags )
SiX_iN_a_RoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 23:59   #5 (permalink)

nice to see everyone didnt mind the movie and thought it was a good turn out..

sorry i didnt stick around,i rang the babysitter and yeah had to go straight home..

wishung i was allowed out,lucky though my car need some tlc,and no $$$ to give it tlc...

sadly it is going to be sold,after i tidy it and fix the fiddly parts,so i might not have a ford for a bit after i sell it..

looking at a sedan this time..i got one sussed a new project :)
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
Old 06-10-2003, 03:52   #6 (permalink)
workaholic

hey fellas
im spewin i missed the meet sounds like it was an awsome nite. I will try and get along to the next one! hey hoon69 ur selling ur beast hey? yeh its looking like i might be selling my fairlane soon i want to start another project (ef-el fairmont ) so yeh might not have a ford for a while either i could always take my mums au wagon out if a cruz came up
anyway look 4ward to catching up with u guys at the next meet!
lucas93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 03:58   #7 (permalink)

yeah she's being sold,if i dont get my $$$ worth

i'l scrap her to make way for a EB-ED project car im thinking el-ef also but from a cabbie shell buy em cheap too...

yeah should of came along it was good..
Old 06-13-2003, 03:24   #8 (permalink)
ED Falcon Futra Classic!

Yeah I'll come to next meet!! I so cant wait, because I have so many questions!!!!
Old 06-13-2003, 17:14   #9 (permalink)

got pics being developed,looking for someone to post em up on forums also got pics of meerwah cruise meet also,ppl whom can scan em and post up on here,let us know by PM,so i can get em on here..cheers hoon69
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia