Ultimate Cruises 'Stayin Alive' Bunbury Cruise
The Ultimate Cruises Bunbury 'Stayin Alive' cruise details have been finalised. They are as follows.
Date: Saturday 13th of September 2003
Departure: 9AM from City West Carpark
Here is the offical route !
1) Omni Center Car Park 8:30AM Meet
2) 9AM Depart Onmi
3) Left Onto Sutherland St
4) Turn right @ Lights onto Loftus St
5) Turn right @ Second Set of lights onto Netcastle St, threw second set of lights onto Mitchell Fwy South
6) Turn right onto Thomas road
7) Left @ lights onto Rockingham Rd
(Rockingham turns into Patterson Rd)
8) Turn Left @ lights onto Ennis Ave
(Ennis Ave turns into Mandurah Rd)
(Mandurah Rd turns into Fremantle rd)
(Fremantle Rd turn into Mandurah Bypass)
(Mandurah Bypass turns into Old Coast Rd)
(Old Coast Rd turns into Australind bypass)
(Australind Rd turns into Robertson Drv)
9) Turn right at Tee-section onto Bussel Hwy
10) Turn left onto Parade Rd
11) Turn right onto Westwood Rd
12) Turn right onto Ocean Drv
13) Turn right onto Clifton St
14) Straight thru round-about onto Koombana Drv
15)Left into Anchorage Cove
You may wish to print that for your own reference! Happy cruising and hope to see you all there.
347 Stroker also known as EDstroker ( TRYME )
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.