unofficial meet on weekend of the 15th or 16th(brisabane) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2002, 19:39   #1 (permalink)
four cylinders, phhht!!!

biggrin unofficial meet on weekend of the 15th or 16th(brisabane)

hey guys i am really sorry i missed out on last weeks cruize but would like to organise a big one for this weekend either up or down give me ure prefences if up it would be friday night if down saturday night,oh yeh the reason i did not make last weeks was my battery droped 3 cells, so i woke up the next morning to tic,tic,tic wen i turnered her over bummer hey, sorry i didnt call ryan my bad i was to busy tryin to get a new battery sorry dude.
on_its_nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2002, 23:10   #2 (permalink)
XR8 Pace Car

Pace car here, went for a cruise on Saturday night anyway, to Southport. It was huge down there - they had both car parks full. Met a couple of other blokes with Falcons and told them about this website. I waited at Springwood macca's until 8:45pm but no one else turned up so u didn't miss out on much.

Looking forward to whatever you organise for this weekend - let us know.
Old 11-10-2002, 23:19   #3 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

sorry XR8 dude my bad
didnt read ur post unitll it was too late me ROLLIN and GM DISTROYER all met up at the carpark I LOST MY FRIGGEN LICANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im pissed as can be but yea im at schoolies for this sat night so im getting PISSED and hopefully doing the rounds hehehe

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

191.3RWHP 15.301@92MPH willowbank raceway. ghay 3.08 single spinner:(
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 02:42   #4 (permalink)
100 SPEED LIMITED SILVAEA

Location: gold coast and off playing with 32psi of boost pumping into 4.1lt of pure ohc feralness and developing a 350hp n/a kit for ea-au i6, also making 5.0lt gear soon enuf
wassup peoples for those interested some of us are heading up to willowbank raceway this sat 16/11/02 we are meeting outside the front gate around 3.30 $14 entry and $30 to run you car with one crew member. also on the following weekend sat (23/11/02) im lining up a large crooze so i wanting a big turn out we are meeting at the coomera bp arond 7.30pm and for those of you who cant get there that early just meet us at the broadwater carpark around 8pm but if we are not there (due to not enough parks available) then we will be at the spit carpark (sand pumping jetti)

1000hp is underway. rods,pistons here!! t88 on its way!!
gm dstroya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 02:44   #5 (permalink)
100 SPEED LIMITED SILVAEA

Location: gold coast and off playing with 32psi of boost pumping into 4.1lt of pure ohc feralness and developing a 350hp n/a kit for ea-au i6, also making 5.0lt gear soon enuf
forgot to add just look for a silver stock looking ea with a 100 speed limited sticker (like the one s of the trucks) and a large ford sticker on the back window that'll be me

1000hp is underway. rods,pistons here!! t88 on its way!!
gm dstroya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 15:35   #6 (permalink)
four cylinders, phhht!!!

ok lets vote iam ezy,up, down, or drags, i wil tell u wat ivote wen u guys have voted
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia