Ford Forums banner

unofficial meet on weekend of the 15th or 16th(brisabane)

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  on_its_nuts 
#1 ·
hey guys i am really sorry i missed out on last weeks cruize but would like to organise a big one for this weekend either up or down give me ure prefences if up it would be friday night if down saturday night,oh yeh the reason i did not make last weeks was my battery droped 3 cells, so i woke up the next morning to tic,tic,tic wen i turnered her over bummer hey, sorry i didnt call ryan my bad i was to busy tryin to get a new battery sorry dude.

G
#2 ·
Pace car here, went for a cruise on Saturday night anyway, to Southport. It was huge down there - they had both car parks full. Met a couple of other blokes with Falcons and told them about this website. I waited at Springwood macca's until 8:45pm but no one else turned up so u didn't miss out on much.

Looking forward to whatever you organise for this weekend - let us know.

#3 ·
sorry XR8 dude my bad
didnt read ur post unitll it was too late me ROLLIN and GM DISTROYER all met up at the carpark I LOST MY FRIGGEN LICANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im pissed as can be but yea im at schoolies for this sat night so im getting PISSED and hopefully doing the rounds;) hehehe

#4 ·
wassup peoples for those interested some of us are heading up to willowbank raceway this sat 16/11/02 we are meeting outside the front gate around 3.30 $14 entry and $30 to run you car with one crew member. also on the following weekend sat (23/11/02) im lining up a large crooze so i wanting a big turn out we are meeting at the coomera bp arond 7.30pm and for those of you who cant get there that early just meet us at the broadwater carpark around 8pm but if we are not there (due to not enough parks available) then we will be at the spit carpark (sand pumping jetti)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.