Ford Forums banner

V8 Supercars @ Phillip Island

2K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  tickford2001 
#1 ·
Ok Victorians, the V8s are back in town (sort of) next month.
Friday 11th - Sunday 13th.

I'm probably only going on the Sunday as that's the race day.
Who else is going and where are we meeting? :s4

:teach: I suggest we meet at one of the side factories as you get onto the Sth Gippsland FWY. Unless someone else has a better idea :ft:

So what do ya's think? :shrug: Maybe further down the Gippy Fwy? :AAHHH:

#3 ·
LMAO at handbag banner - ill hold the other end matey!!! :hy:

ill be there as well, dont really car where we meet, but ill be going no matter what! :s6:

#4 ·
Whats the ticket price at phillip island?

yeah, yeah, I know I shouldnt care, it is the V8's afterall, but I'm in a tight spot at the moment.

If I make it, meeting point doen not worry me.

Also, what time would we be meeting?

#8 ·
ill be getting mine at the gate - it might even be a couple of dollars cheaper at the gate i think. ticketmaster charge a booking fee i think

#12 ·
Pearly said:
Sorry boys, the seats are taken :priest: :smlwink:
yep, too many 'handbag' banners...! :whiskey:

#16 ·
It takes about what... an hour and a half to two from Dandenong to get to the Island? I say we meet at the hotel opposite the Cranbourne Maccas (cnr of Sth Gippy Hwy and Camms Rd, Cranbourne) @ 6:30am for a 6:45am leave from Cranbourne.

If anyone is running late, or wants to find us when we are there, give me a call on 0417 502 118.

#20 ·
I'll be at the Island from Sat arvo.. give me a call when you're coming through & I'll meet you after the bridge when you go through San Remo. Just keep an eye out for the beast on the side of the road!

#23 ·
i think you can take your own

amazing where you can fit them if youre not allowed though hehe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.