Ford Forums banner

Victorian Cruise Club - Cruise #2

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  myte8 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, with the success of the first Victorian Cruise Club car cruise, we would like to invite you to cruise #2!

With an outstanding amount of cars at our first cruise, we hope to have a greater turnout of quality rides and quality people!

Details for VCC #2 are as follows:

Date: 27th September 2003

Time: Meeting 8:30pm for a 9:30pm departure

Location: Thomastown Mega-Mart, CNR Of Settlement Rd, & Dalton Rd (Mel Ref: 9B10)

Maps will be distributed at the first meet point!

Hopefully the weather will hold out for us and we can have a great cruise, with plenty of quality cars expected.

Just remember, stock up with fuel 'cause we'd hate to lose you along the way!

Any other details, see www.victoriancruiseclub.cjb.net or email me at nick@karag.net

Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible, and would be great to see plenty of quality Fords out to cruise! Any and all cars welcome! Cheers!

Victorian Cruise Club Admin

See less See more
#2 ·
I like the idea except that you have picked a wrong day, it's the AFL Grand Final.
Cheers John

#4 ·
Nick, I was not able to attend the cruise but since it started close to my place I went to the meeting point to check out the cars.
Not a big turn out for us ford guys, most cars were from the other camp with a few imports thrown in, I would have loved to do the cruise.
For the guys that didn't turn up, here's some info.
The cruise was in 3 stages..
- Thomastown to Doncaster
- Doncaster to Rowvile
- Rowvile to Clayton
With a photo opportunity in Doncaster.
Hopefully I will be able to attend the next one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.