Wespac Rescue Helicopter Cruise - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2007, 03:29   #1 (permalink)

Wespac Rescue Helicopter Cruise

Hi, I would like to welcome anyone from Ford forum, your families, relatives and friends to participate in a cruise on Sunday June 3rd 2007 for Newcastle Wespac Rescue Helicopter.

This is a fundraiser to donate $$$$ to Wespac Rescue for the services that this Helicopter provides to all across the state.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from Commodore Member:
Gday guys, just been thinking..
Recently a close friend had a motrbike accident and it almost costed him his life if it wasnt for this vital service (10minute longer, he could have died)

After all this, I am wondering who would be interested in a fundraiser cruise for this service as it does NOT come cheap.

Date: 3rd of June 2007

Aim, to raise as much funds as possible and dontating it all to the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service

On the day, the volunteers of the service will be doing a BBQ Suasage Sizzle and drinks Sausage Sanga's are $3.50 each and cold drinks are $1 each this is to cover their costs of puchasing the food. For this, I NEED DEFINITE NUMBERS BY THE 28th of May SO THAT THE SERVICE CAN PURCHASE THE REQUIRED AMOUNT OF FOOD

THIS CRUISE IS OPEN TO ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF CARS
THE MORE-THE MERRIER - SPRED THE WORD!!!!!

Need to know if every1 will be interested in a BBQ lunch supplied by the Service, it will be $3.50 per head for a sausage sandwhich and $1 for a can of drink.. Also i need final numbers to hand over to the service so they can organise how much food and drinks they'll need to buy..

Also, the time we need to be there is at 1pm

Tomorrow, i'll be making a number of calls and visits to some businesses in regards them donating some items to Donate that i can raffle out to a 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prize Winners.
- Also a minimum of $10 Donation for each car owner the fundraising (anything more is great!)
- This $10 donation will get you a raffle ticket, also the more you donate the more tickets you get;
$10Donation 1 ticket
$15Donation 2 Tickets
$30Donation 4 Tickets

- Passengers of cars, tickets will also be available to you for;
$2 each ticket

THE RAFFLE IDEA IS ONLY A THOUGHT AT THE MOMENT, HAVE TO ACQUIRE BUSINESS DONTAIONS FIRST so if you're business is willing to donate then PM me Please
BUT
The minimum $10 donation still stands for each car regardless of raffle or no raffle

Please email or PM me definite number of people coming

Come one come ALL, spread the word to your Families and Friends.
Let's make this CRUISE a day to remember for 'WESPAC' a 'fun Sunday for all'.

Thankyou Ford Forum
SS_V8_06
SS_V8_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2007, 03:52   #2 (permalink)

Re: Wespac Rescue Helicopter Cruise

Come On Guys and Girls, this Cruise is for an absolutely good cause.
I just watched the Wespac Chopper come into my town to the Hospital and land, to get another sick/ injured or medical emergency adult/child to a major hospital for advanced medical care.
Come on the cruise and donate to a worthwhile Service to our State
SS_V8_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia