Who here lives in Brisbane - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2002, 02:18   #1 (permalink)
1996 Manual EFII GLi

Who here lives in Brisbane

Just interested how many people lurking around the forums live in the brisbane area. What kind of brisbane meets and events are going on.
LittleJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2002, 02:28   #2 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

heya mate welcome:) im from the southside of brissy, btw have a look in events and meets for the latest brissy meets official and unoffical etc but mainly down to broardwater carpark on a saturday night. u should join us:)
l8r's UNR8D

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

191.3RWHP 15.301@92MPH willowbank raceway. ghay 3.08 single spinner:(
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 01:33   #3 (permalink)
Oversized Ben

i live in the sunshine state, i am not sure about smart state there are alot of dumb commy drivers out there.

just keep an eye on the events/meets page there is ussually something going.
Old 11-12-2002, 03:48   #4 (permalink)
100 SPEED LIMITED SILVAEA

Location: gold coast and off playing with 32psi of boost pumping into 4.1lt of pure ohc feralness and developing a 350hp n/a kit for ea-au i6, also making 5.0lt gear soon enuf
im always down at braody car park on sat nites just look for a stock looking silver ea with 100 speed limited sticker on the back and a ford one

ps.I'M WANTING TO SEE IF ANYONE IN THE SE REGION OF QLD (BRIS,COLD COAST,TWEED ETC...)IS INTERESTED IN GETTING TO GETHER FOR A CRUISE NEXT SAT NITE (NOV 23RD 2002) IF SO WE ARE MEETING UP AT THE COOMERA BP AT 7.30 PM AND ALSO AT THE BROADWATER CARPARK AROUND 8PM JUST LOOK FOR A SILVER EA WITH A 100 SPEED LIMITED STICKER AND A LARGE FORD STICKER ON THE BACK WINDOW. AND IF ANY ONES INTERESTED WE ARE HEADING UP TO WILLOWBANK RACEWAY THIS COMING SAT (NOV 16TH) WE ARE MEETING UP OUTSIDE THE FRONT GATE AROUND 3.30PM AS GATES OPEN 4PM A RACING STARTS 4.30 PM $14 TO GET IN AND $30 TO RUN YOUR CAR AND ONE CREW MENMBER

1000hp is underway. rods,pistons here!! t88 on its way!!
gm dstroya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 16:25   #5 (permalink)
four cylinders, phhht!!!

hey man welcom to the forums i am from up the sunnie coast way, and i am tryin to organise a meet this weekend if u want to come it wil probably be a cruize and club nite but if ure not 18 we just wont club it, so get back to me yeh
Old 11-13-2002, 03:10   #6 (permalink)
400 kg ego

There are 55 members of the EA-ED division of the EA-EL Club in Queesland, and the Club Representative™ for the area is Lukey.

1989 Ford Fairmont Ghia turbo/GL replica (underway)
1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 03:25   #7 (permalink)
XR8 Pace Car

hey mate, pace car from south brissy here. I cruise every weekend - either with the boys in the club or just for a look down at broadwater. If you see my car (the ex-indy ED pace car with tourquise pinstriping down the side) come over and have a chat.

For the rest of the boys who know my car, some bastard ran into the back right quarter in a carpark today. That's not going to keep me away from the drags or cruising.

P.S Ate a VS Club Sport two days ago!
Old 11-13-2002, 03:57   #8 (permalink)
Qld Rep 4 E Series Club.

Hello

Hello LittleJonEA,

Welcome to Ford Forums/E series network.Thanks Jack.Yep Iam the Rep for the E series in the Queensland area.If you are interested in joining our meets and cruizes email me at lukeyn039@hotmail.com and you will be added to the 55 members list which is growing steadly.I try to organise a meet every month at least.Iam on the Northside where abouts are you??

on_it_nuts,where abouts are you clubbing??Sunshine Coast??I might be up for it this weekend its been a while since I have been out clubbing especially up the coast.

Its my turn to organise an unoffical meet.My mate DaveG (Green Fairmount) are heading out on Thursday nite if anyone is interested??

Cya Lukey.

QLD REP 4 EA-ED club.
lukeyn039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia