Ford Forums banner

Who is interested in a Car Meeting In Geelong Area??

8K views 99 replies 18 participants last post by  Stevo 
#1 ·
Geelong to Apollo Bay Cruise (Meet) 27th April

(POST EDITED)

Hi Guys there is a Geelong to Apollo Bay Cruise on the 27th APRIL (Sunday). Meeting is at 10:00 am and we are heading off to Apollo Bay at 10:30am Sharp.

Meet place is Corio Mcdonalds Geelong bound Side. Adequate room hope everyone can make it.

PM Me if your definatly coming so i can inform everyone also post to say you can make it.

Steve B

#3 ·
YES! im not from geelong but geelong is a darnsight closer to me than melbourne is!

cheers,

dave :coo:

#8 ·
Sounds interesting.......

#9 ·
Yeah sounds good. Make it a non V8 weekend though. Damn footy's starting up soon might get in the way a bit. See what happens.

Minge, I'd love to see (hear) your beast.

#10 ·
Ok Then Sounds like i have some interest!

Well i think we should now come up with a Sunday to do this trip on. We will meet somewhere in geelong then start the trip from there up the great ocean rd have some lunch ect. I guess it would be better to like organise it in a few weeks so ill chuck some dates around, what about Sunday 6th April, Sunday 13th April, the next weekend it easter so u guess that rulez that out.

Lorne, Appolo Bay ect could be a good place to go we anybody else with some ideas it would be most welcome

Steve B

#13 ·
Dagabond said:
Did somebody mention a run down the GOR i'll be in that.
What a great shot that is.

BY the way are we all going to take our own cars or are a few poeple just going in 1 car?

#14 ·
everyone take their own cars i reckon

make for some good pics and more fun

#15 ·
i say it would be quite a booring cruise if we all went in 1 car and theres a frew too many ppl said there coming to cram into a falcon ( or fairlane in my case :] )

all take there own car maybee a couple of ppl in a car if ya wanna bring someone.

btw anyone thats interested
cars fixered nowz :) was just a little water hose... phew

#17 ·
Well guys.

It sounds like a good time to go & meet up with the guys on the forum.

What date would be best.

Sunday the 13th is a good date for me.

I will be coming from the East of Melbourne, so if anyone else comes from
this side maybe we could meet up somewhere before we head off to Geelong.

Kooky if you read this, you are going to come along aswell.

Cheers

#18 ·
hey, hey Jim,
The kook is in! May be bringing the kooky kid as well. have to see if im rostered on that weekend.
Have to get my wheel fixd-up b4 then.

Mental note: Chicks bluestone, gutters & brand new wheels dont mix....

Anyone from south easten burbs (im mornington peninsula) give me or maximus a holler see if we can meet & mini cruze down to geelong? (jim well take my car dude. ok?)

#20 ·
oh yeh good pick up flick!

how bout a cruise to the island on the 13th to see the V8s...anyone interested???

#24 ·
Back To The Great Ocean Road Tour

I have been thinking and it seems i think the weekend after Easter would be better for everone to get organised ect.

Im unsure of what day Sat or Sun but it will be the dates either 26th / 27th of April.

I still thinking of a place to meet in geelong before we head off, and exactly where we are going to go. Im guessing Appolo Bay as its alot longer of a drive but if everyone wants we can just head to lorne. Im thinking Maybee a 10am meet in geelong then head off from there so we can make it for lunch on the coast some where.

Hopefully i have my Au lowered by then but i see how funds permit.

All feedback is welcome

Steve B

#25 ·
sounds like a plan there

what about the mcdonalds just coming into geelong, thats next to KFC theres a decent carpark there i know when we had a eafalcon and FF cruise last time the carpark was pretty packed but as this is mainly based at geelong people then it should hold up to us

i just hope i can make it all the way this time
(i have a bad memory of breaking done on that god forsaken road - but that cars gone now ..... R.I.P. XF UTE! )

should be good cant wait :)

#26 ·
Well what date are we going to set.

We have had several dates posted but which one should it be.

Before Easter or After???

Lets get this cruise moving and make it a big one.

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.