WOW This is a Popular Forum - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2004, 14:10   #1 (permalink)
Mad Manz

cool WOW This is a Popular Forum

Wouldnt it be nice to see people reply to others, especially the one's who put dates and times for specific events like moter ex. asking for cars, i replyed to the thread and was the only one with no reply for 2 weeks now...

Oh well... At least someone will put there reply ere, how about tellin everyone about the car they drive and what there dream car would be...

I am Jason aka Mad Manz, i am newly assosicated with FPV-Tickford club of NSW(Sydney based) and will hopefully be on the next club event when this Wednesday i will be picking up the new toy, FPV GT-P, this is probably my dreamcar, except i have always had a liking to the shakers...
anyways bit about my self i am 23 have a partner and if you all know msn messenger this is my contact mad_man28@hotmail.com

So i hope everyone has a nice day and lets see some posts flying around in ere

:-)
MadManz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2004, 19:39   #2 (permalink)
FPV - TC NSW Promotions

Re: WOW This is a Popular Forum

Hello...
Yes, it was me that had the original MotorEX thread... no I havent replyed as I dont get on here all that often which is why I put my contact number at the bottom of the event posts...
I did notice your post and have added your name down on a list I have (which includes people not only from on here, but from club meetings or people that call me up) we ideally need a definate and you said that you haddnt yet picked up your new car, I haddnt replyed as yet due to the fact that we had another car that had gotten in just after i put up the original thread (he wont be able to be involved as his car will be on display there seperate).
Anyway, If your still keen and will definatly have your car then I am more than happy to keep your name on the list.

Ben..
Old 06-21-2004, 04:41   #3 (permalink)
Mad Manz

Kewl, would be good to see more posts in ere, but...

no probs should be getting the car wednesday... then the wait is finally over...
MadManz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 06:58   #4 (permalink)
fpv pursuit no 255

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManz
Kewl, would be good to see more posts in ere, but...

no probs should be getting the car wednesday... then the wait is finally over...
i just back from winton for the v8 brutes mate let us know what u can do and what u cannot do! my wife and i would love to help you u out GO JACK ELSEGOOD AU2 XR8 UTE WINNER RACE 2/3 PROCAR WINTON 2004
fpv pursuit no 255 lightning strike with leather,prem sound and no stripes, thanks to my wife mrs forte au2 . winner of the LONGEST DISTANCE TRAVELLED award all ford day albury-wodonga 2004 and maybe 2005 " my name is marcos ambrose i'm talented and i'm fast i'm here to claim victory i won't be coming last i'm am the devil racer and i am #1 so buckle up and brace yourself cause there's plenty more to come"
xr8 utey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia