Here's some directions and pictures for the dampener.
1. Disconnect battery negative cable.
2. Release tension on belt tensioner and remove belt from idler pulley.
3. Remove two (2) bolts from the right isolator.
4. Raise and support the vehicle.
5. Remove bolt for accumulator-to-compressor A/C line support bracket, then position A/C line toward rear of engine compartment.
6. Position safety stands under transmission and engine, use block of wood to protect oil and transmission pans.
7. Remove right side bushing bracket and mounting bracket for stabilizer.
8. Remove front isolator through-bolts and lower retaining nuts.
9. Remove rear isolator through-bolts.
10. Remove right isolator lower retaining nut, then carefully lower drivetrain.
11. Remove vibration damper retaining bolt and vibration damper. If necessary, use Bearing Puller T77F-4220-B. It may be necessary to reposition drivetrain to the left of the engine to provide clearance for the damper.
12. Reverse procedure for installation.
Front mount for trans.
Rear mount for trans.
Right mount for engine
Hope this helps.