92 Topaz drive shaft seals - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Tempo and Mercury Topaz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2005, 13:37   #1 (permalink)

92 Topaz drive shaft seals

Hi guys

New to the forum and seeking a little info.

THe passenger side, outer(?) drive-shaft seal is leaking and looks like it will need to be replaced.

My question is, is this something I can do at home or do I need special Ford tools to remove\reinstall it?

The car is fitted with a five speed manual trans.

I have done this before on other FWD cars and it was simple enough though there is not much room on the Topaz. I just need to make sure before I start.

Many thanks.

Mex-i
Mex-i-carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum