Ford Forums banner

Member Status and Name

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Marqman 
#1 ·
Brian! I didn't mean to copy yuz with the XR5 bit :) I've wanted to do that for a while and I guess now is a good time :) Like the XR's of Europe, they have an "i" after the series number, so I guess I will use it too :) After all the XR5i will have a bunch of European traits.

Just curious about the member status thing, mine says "Junior Member". Is that something that changes the longer a member is here or with the more messages someone posts?

#3 ·

The Junior Member under your name changes with home many posts you make.

#4 ·
Actually with the Member thing, I manually go in and change it my self. Yep all 1400+ members here I go in man. and put in the car your drive. If you remember when you signed up the form made it REQUIRED to put in what car you drive. That is so i know what to set you at. You CAN change it if you feel like it. just go to your Profile (USER CP) and you can change that and many other things in that area. I do not update the member things everyday, so it may say Junior for a day or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.